For your next trip to Seychelles, you need to book a trip with Island Rhythm Charter. This father-and-son duo has been fishing for decades. You’ll spend the day with the son, Captain Brandon, but don’t be surprised when Captain Simon swings by! The song of the sea calls to him. Capt. Brandon is happy to show his customers the ropes and speaks excellent English.
Your day will be spent on a comfortable 29’ Catamaran. With 2 hulls, this kind of boat offers a more stable ride, perfect for beginners. There is a restroom on board and full electrical and navigational gear. You can fish with peace of mind on this boat. There is built in storage for your belongings, plenty of seating, and some shade. All 4 customers can fish at the same time.
If you’re going up to 30 miles offshore, you’ll be targeting big game predators, such as Blue and Black Marlin, Sailfish, and Yellowfin Tuna. Closer to shore, you’ll be targeting Red Emperor Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Giant Trevally, and plenty more.
With Island Rhythm Charter, it’s possible to change the time you begin your fishing trip. Although earlier is better for fishing, your captain is happy to move the trip to fit in with your schedule. You can also request to fish certain islands.
On all trips, fruit and cookies are provided, along with soda. On full day trips, sandwiches are also provided. The split trip is great as the crew will BBQ your catch for you.
Also included in the price are rods and reels for the trip, as well as your fishing license. Kids should be over 5 on this trip, and life vests for them are provided.
Book a trip with Island Rhythm Charter for an unforgettable day out on these beautiful waters. You’ll want to keep the camera close!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Eve Island Marine (Catamaran) originally built in 2010, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 140HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
FAQs about Island Rhythm Charter
- €450 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- €450 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- €600 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- €600 per group - Full Day Trip – Split Fishing/BBQ (8 hours)
- €750 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- €800 per group - Full Day Trip – Marlin Fishing (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (For Trolling fishing only. )
- Live Bait
- Snacks (Fruits)
- Drinks (Soda)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On the full day only (cold snacks, sandwiches))
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Takes 90 mins to get to the spot, 30 miles)
- Bottom Fishing (Equipment provided)
- Trolling (Equipment provided)
- Jigging (guest must bring their own equipment)
- Popping (guest must bring their own equipment)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Equipment provided)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red Emperor)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)