For your next trip to Florida, do something that will really get the adrenaline pumping, and book a trip with Shark Infested Charters. Captain Chuck has been fishing for over 2 decades and loves to show his clients a great time out on the water. Helping people and keeping them safe is in his blood – he also works as a Florida State Firefighter/Paramedic, so you know you’ll be in safe hands with him.
The day will be spent on a 24’ center console that has enough space for all 6 anglers to fish form simultaneously. There’s also seating on board for the short ride out to the fishing grounds.
These trips offer full flexibility. The departure time can be changed, and you can decide what type of fishing you’d like to do. This ranges from targeting Sharks to bottom fishing, or heading to the reefs and wrecks. Some of the species you can target include Blacktip Shark, Tiger Shark, Red Snapper, Flounder, Black Seabass, Amberjack, and plenty more. The captain can help you choose where to fish based on the species you’d like to target.
Children over 6 are welcome on board and there are 2 life vests for them. If more than 2 children are coming on the trip, the parents will need to bring another life vest.
There is bottled water on board, so feel free to bring along your own food and drink. This can go into the captain’s cooler.
Everything you need for a productive fishing day is included in the price of the trips. This includes top quality rods and reels, bait, and even your fishing license.
Book a trip with Shark Infested Charters today for an unforgettable fishing adventure that the whole family will enjoy.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Chaser (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
St. Augustine Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Shark Infested Charters
- $440 per group - 4 Hour Shark Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $440 per group - 4 Hour Shark Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef/Wreck (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef/Wreck (PM) (4 hours)
- $660 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $660 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $880 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Porta potty)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (I pilot with spot lock)
- Ice Box (And a cooler for your drinks and snacks)
- Rods, reels & tackle ( Fin-Nor reels and Penn rods)
- Live Bait (Frozen bait provided/ live bait caught during trip)
- Drinks (Bottled water only)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Usually a 30 minutes ride out)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)