Fishnut Charters invites you to experience a fun filled day on the water, fishing the beautiful estuaries around Charleston, SC. Captain Todd Gough has been a resident of Mount Pleasant since graduating from the College of Charleston in 1989. He has extensive knowledge of the local waters and knows where the fish are most likely to be feeding on any particular day of the year.
Fishnut Charters offers inshore, jetty, or nearshore trips, designed to accommodate any angler, from the beginner to the seasoned fisherman. Capt. Todd takes great pride in helping you with all aspects of your trip and ensuring that you have “your best day ever” and, of course, that you catch a lot of fish!
Hop aboard the 22’ Tidewater Carolina Bay and start your adventure. This vessel is powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine and is fully rigged to enhance your charter experience – it has Lowrance HD10 GPS/Fishfinder, Power-Pole 10’, Minnkota Terrova iPilot, and a hard T-top for shade.
Each trip includes fishing licenses, rods and reels, tackle, live bait, and lures. An onboard cooler with ice will be provided by the captain and you are welcome to bring your choice of snacks and beverages.
Fishnut Charters makes it easy for you. Just book your trip and show up at the dock. Capt. Todd will take care of the rest! As always, children are welcome because the captain loves showing his passion for fishing to the younger generation.
See ya on deck, let’s go fishing!
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tidewater (Bay boat) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Mount Pleasant Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fishnut Charters
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Shark Charter (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Shark Charter (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Charleston Harbor/Jetties (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Charleston Harbor/Jetties (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- GPS (Lowrance HDS10)
- Fishfinder (Down imaging & Side scan )
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minnkota Terrova iPilot 112)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spotted Seatrout