Book a trip with Captain Hector Lopez Fishing Guide today. You’ll be fishing with, yes, you guessed it, Captain Hector Lopez himself. He has been fishing since he was a child and loves to share his passion with his customers. You’ll have fun on a trip with Capt. Hector and leave as close friends.
Your group of 5 anglers will be spending the day on a 25’ Majek Illusion boat. This vessel will provide you with a stable ride and get you to the fishing grounds quickly with its 300 HP Mercury engine. The boat is equipped with full safety and navigational gear, so you can fish with peace of mind.
You’ll be fishing for Flounder, Spotted Seatrout, Redfish, Snook, and Black Drum. The captain can fillet the fish you can take home with you after the trip. Have a cooler in the car with ice to transport them back home in.
Children over 4 are welcome on board. The captain has life vests in a variety of sizes, with the smallest being suitable for a 4-year-old.
Capt. Hector will supply you with Shimano reels, light tackle, and H20 express medium light rods. This will help you catch your dream fish. You’ll also have water and ice provided on board. Please bring a small cooler for your food and drinks.
Everyone over 16 on board will need to buy a fishing license before the day of the trip.
From May to August you’ll need to buy croaker as live bait. This is an additional charge of $15 a dozen. The rest of the year live bait can be caught and is included in the price of the trip.
Book a trip today with Captain Hector Lopez Fishing Guide for an unforgettable adventure the whole family will enjoy.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Majek (Performance fishing) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
South Padre Island Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Hector Lopez Fishing Guide
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Fall - Winter (AM) (5 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Fall - Winter (PM) (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Winter Weekend (5 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) Spring - Summer (5 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) Spring - Summer (5 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (At customers request not included on price )
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout