Located on the magnificent Lake Superior, Duluth has access to some of the best fishing in Minnesota. Book a trip with Action Fishing Charters LLC. and let them show you how it’s done! Captain Brad LeBlanc is US Coast Guard licensed and holds a Minnesota Lake Superior fishing guide license.
Come aboard “Get The Net” for a wonderful fishing experience! This beautiful 32’ Tiara 3100 flybridge boat is equipped with top of the line electronics and safety gear. It comes with twin 350 HP Crusader 454 engines, a restroom, outriggers, downriggers, an ice-box, and is wheelchair accessible. The boat is safe, clean, and spacious enough to carry up to 6 anglers without bumping elbows.
You’ll get to experience fishing the largest freshwater lake in the US in pursuit of some of the most attractive game species. The captain will do everything in his power to put you on Brown and Lake Trout, Chinook and Coho Salmon, Steelhead, and trophy Walleye. Light tackle trolling for these amazing fish will be something you’ll remember for years to come!
All fishing equipment, lures, and proper icing and cleaning of your catch is provided. All you need to do is show up with a valid Minnesota fishing license and a Trout Stamp. You should also pack layered clothing, rain gear, sun protection, a cooler with food/drinks, non-slip shoes, and a camera to capture all those unforgettable moments.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tiara 3100 (Flybridge) originally built in 1991. Powered by 2 350HP Crusader 454 engines.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Duluth Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Action Fishing Charters LLC
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5.5 Hour Trip (Late PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5.5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5.5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Full-head)
- Ice Box (Can be provided if prearranged)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Okuma)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Cookies, muffins, or doughnuts on morning trips)
- Drinks (Water)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)