Natural Nine Fishing offers non-stop fishing adventures out of Warwick, RI. Join Captain Dan, who has over 15 years of experience running the waters of Narragansett Bay. He welcomes anglers of all skill levels and especially encourages beginners to try out something new. As you can see from the photos, this charter is family-friendly and one of the safest choices for a perfect getaway.
The crew offers trips ranging from 6-12 hours for a wide variety of species, including Black Sea Bass, Fluke, Tautog, Scup (Porgy), Bluefish, and Striped Bass depending on the season. Please check with the captain prior to booking, to see what species we are targeting at that time of year.
The boat Capt. Dan charters on is a 27’ Boston Whaler Outrage with twin Mercury outboard engines for power and safety. This vessel can reach a cruising speed of around 30 knots, to get you to the fishing grounds quickly. There’s enough room for 4 anglers to join and fish in comfort. The boat features a private toilet, navigational electronics, and a cooler for your drinks.
All of these trips come with a licensed captain and fishing mate, who’ll take care of your fishing equipment and safety. They’ll do their best to offer the most personalized service possible.
Getting ready for this trip is easy - you only need to pack your snacks, drinks, and sun protection. The crew covers everything else, including full fishing equipment, licenses, and even catch cleaning.
Natural Nine Fishing hopes to share their next fishing adventure with you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Boston Whaler (Center console) originally built in 2001. Powered by 2 200HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Natural Nine Fishing
- $175 per person - Full Day – Captain's Choice (Share) (8 hours)
- $175 per person - Full Day Shared Fluke & Seabass (8 hours)
- $525 per group - Half Day Black Sea Bass (AM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group - Half Day Black Sea Bass (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Captain's Choice (6 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip – Captain's Choise (8 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip – Tautog (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Marathon Fishing Trip (12 hours)
- Toilet (Under the helm - tight quarters)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (Cooler filled with Ice Cold Water)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Only applies to certain fisheries )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (In most cases)
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Boat has a charter license)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)