Great Escape Charters are based in Orange Beach, Alabama and provide first class fishing trips. Their experienced crew has been fishing the Gulf of Mexico waters for over 20 years and possess exceptional knowledge. They offer exciting offshore fishing trips and love providing all of their guests with an experience of a lifetime.
You will head out on their 38’ Bertram sport fishing boat, which comes powered by twin 370 HP Cummins engines to get you to the action in no time. This beautiful vessel includes a flybridge with cover, as well as a full set of navigational equipment.
The spacious deck can accommodate up to six anglers, and the boat is rigged with outriggers, center rigger and live bait tank to ensure you are prepared for a day full of fishing action. For your comfort, the galley is air-conditioned and features a toilet, shower, and a kitchen with refrigerator.
Your adventure with Great Escape Charters in the Gulf of Mexico will begin by throwing out the trolling lures onto the water as you break out of Perdido Pass, to target Kings, Bonita, Wahoo, Spanish Mackerel, and other migratory species. You will then run up to 20 miles offshore, depending on the fish bite, and when you arrive at the fishing grounds your deckhand will have you baited up and ready to fish.
Great Escape Charters will give you the opportunity to fish for many different reef species, and as you return to the dock, the trolling lures will once again be set up to hopefully catch a couple of last bites. When you arrive at the dock, your deckhand will unload and hang your fish for pictures, which the crew will fillet and bag it for your enjoyment!
Please make sure to tip the deckhand the customary 20-25% to award their effort and hard work!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Great Escape Charters
- $900 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom/Trolling (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom/Trolling (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,875 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom/Trolling (8 hours)
- $2,475 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Bottom/Trolling (10 hours)
- $3,000 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Bottom/Trolling (12 hours)
- $4,000 per group - Bluewater Trip (16 hours)
- $8,000 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Tuna (2 days)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 20 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Bertram (Sportfishing) originally built in 1989, and restored in 2009. Powered by 2 370HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: