Lowcountry Inshore Charters offers to take you to some of the best fishing grounds for Redfish on the East Coast. With 36 years of experience, Captain Rob Bennet is the right man to take you there.
As a Seabrook Islands local he knows the waters like the back of his hand and will do his best to get you on plenty of fish while exploring the inshore and nearshore waters.
His boat is a 24’ Pathfinder Tournament center console with a 250 HP Yamaha engine that can reach a top speed of over 40 knots. It can accommodate up to 6 guests and life jackets are provided for security. The boat also comes with a cooler for your catch, a fishfinder, GPS, and 3 live bait wells so you will always have fresh bait.
Captain Rob will provide you with rods, reels, and tackle, as well as the necessary fishing licenses. You will be targeting a variety of different species like Redfish, Flounder, and Seatrout, as well as Sharks, Spanish Mackerel and even Tarpon.
Redfish are a local favorite, and they come in various sizes. If you’d like a different kind of challenge, go after Sharks and find out just how ferocious their bite can be.
Children of all ages are welcome to go fishing with Lowcountry Inshore Charters, so feel free to take your whole family on an angling adventure. Pack some snacks and drinks, and head out to the beautiful waters of South Carolina with Captain Rob Bennett!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder Tournament (Bay boat) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Johns Island Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lowcountry Inshore Charters
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well (three of them)
- Ice Box (Cooler)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Daiwa, Shakespeare)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout