Come on down to Florida and book a trip with Florida Fish Invaders today. Captain William is a local who grew up fishing these waters. He knows the best places to go for the most productive day and looks forward to welcoming you on board.
The day will be spent on his 20’ flats boat, which can comfortably fit 4 anglers on board. This is a stable boat that can easily get into the nooks and crannies where the fish are hiding.
Some of the fish you’ll be targeting include Redfish, Snook, Spotted Seatrout, Mangrove Snapper, Grouper, Black Drum, and plenty more. Tarpon is one of the fish that will give you the hardest fight in these waters. They break the line in over 60% of hookups, so landing this fish will give you full bragging rights.
Children over 4 years of age are welcome on board and will have life vests waiting for them.
The captain also has 4 sets of spears for anglers to go spearfishing. You must be over 14 for this and have experience with this type of fishing. Let the captain know before the trip if you’d like this equipment brought along.
There are also 4 sets of snorkeling gear the captain can bring along with prior notice given. You can make your fishing trip to Florida exactly how you’d like it.
Included in the price of the trip are rods and reels from Shimano. These won’t let you down when reeling in your first ever fish or your trophy catch. Capt. William will have live bait ready for you, so no time is wasted on your trip. Even your fishing license for the day is included. After the trip, the captain can fillet your catch for you, too.
You just need to bring along your own food and drinks and plenty of enthusiasm for catching awesome fish.
Book a trip with Florida Fish Invaders today for an unforgettable day out with Capt. William.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Florida fisher (Flats boat) originally built in 2010. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha 4 stroke engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Hudson Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Florida Fish Invaders
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Scalloping Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Scalloping Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore/Nearshore (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Scalloping (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Arranged prior to trip)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Spearfishing Equipment (Arranged prior to trip, min. age 14)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano )
- Live Bait (Caught before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Gatorade, water, and soda)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout