With nothing for miles around, Bermuda is one of the hottest offshore fishing destinations in the Atlantic. Sea Wolfe Sportfishing is waiting to take you out to battle a range of monster fish. Discover stunning, exotic marine life aboard a tailor-made trip or get to know new people on a shared charter.
Captain Russell Young has been fishing since he can remember. Following in his father’s footsteps, he became a captain at the age of 18 and has been running charters for over 30 years now. He promises a catch for each and every customer and hopes to share his passion with you in the stunning surroundings of Bermuda.
Restored in 2017, the 35’ Bruno and Stillman downeast boat features modern amenities including a full head toilet and plenty of comfortable seating. Equipped with outriggers and downriggers, you’ll have an incredible reach when trolling the open waters. Settle into the fighting chair as soon as you pick up your rod, and get ready to do battle with some of the ocean’s biggest creatures.
You’ll be going after some highly-prized species. From tough-fighting Tinas and Wahoos to monster leaping Marlin and strong Tuna, you’ll have your hands full whatever you choose to target. Filling the boat will never have been so rewarding, as you battle hard to earn your dinner, and head home with some delicious rewards.
If you want to bring the family along, there’s plenty for everyone on board to do. Children over 8 years old are welcome to try fishing and you’ll have the chance to go swimming with turtles on your way back to shore.
Capt. Russell is happy to pick you up within a 20 min radius of the port. At the end of the trip, he’ll even clean and fillet your catch for you to enjoy right away at a beachside restaurant. Bring your own drinks and snacks aboard, and settle in to explore a whole new world of fishing with Sea Wolfe Sportfishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Sea Wolfe Sportfishing
- $20 per group - $20 / hr Fuel surcharge (1 hour)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 1/2 day early afternoon (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Private (AM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Private (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 afternoon trip (6 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 day (6 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 late afternoon (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Private (9 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day Trip – Tournament (10 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (Inside the Barrier reef)
- Offshore Fishing (Bermuda’s Edge, Challenger/Argus Banks)
- Reef Fishing (Outside the Barrier reef)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Jack (Almaco)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Bruno and Stillman (Downeast) originally built in 1979, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 500HP Fiat FPT 500 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: