Mahi Sportfishing offers you a remarkable day on the water. Whether you want to have an aperitif on the sea or an adrenaline-pumping fishing trip: They are the ones for you!
The Captain is Fernando Rosiello, a very experienced fisherman who was trained by the best IGFA captains from all over the world. He has seen it all: Blue Marlins, giant Tunas, and even bigger Sharks. He also won first place at the Martinique Blue Marlin Sportfishing Competition in 2012! The whole crew speaks Italian, English, and Spanish.
They run trips year round but the best season is during summer. This is when Mahi Mahi and Tuna swim in from the ocean to breed, so it’s the best period to target them, as they’re very hungry and often swim only a few miles offshore. It’s pretty common to catch up to 30 or 40 fish per day during July and August.
In terms of sportfishing, the Adriatic Sea has always been kind to the fishermen, so you’re very unlikely to return home without any catch. The captain usually goes anywhere from 2–35 miles offshore. The most common techniques are trolling and jigging (slow-pitch) but he’s well-versed in other techniques as well.
The captain will provide gear and he invested a lot of funds in making sure it’s all top notch equipment. The boat includes a minibar, local snacks, sandwiches (included in price), and the captain will even take care of the fishing licenses. Fish cleaning is also included. Tips are not included in the price!
Mahi Sportfishing can arrange lots of different experiences! They can take you snorkeling, show you all the wonders of the Apulian coastal area while you enjoy a glass of wine, and give you the best rod-bending action! Simply make sure to book a trip long enough to fit all of these exciting activities!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Mako (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1997, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 250HP Evinrude engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 52 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 1.5% fee.
FAQs about Mahi Sportfishing Puglia
- €555 per group, additional €150 per person after 1 guest - Onboard Aperitif – Morning (3 hours)
- €555 per group, additional €150 per person after 1 guest - Onboard Aperitif – Evening (3 hours)
- €600 per group, additional €150 per person after 1 guest - Snorkeling in the Apulian Waters (5 hours)
- €600 per group, additional €100 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Adriatic Sea Experience (4 hours)
- €650 per group, additional €150 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- €850 per group, additional €150 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (4 hours)
- €850 per group, additional €200 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- €1,000 per group, additional €150 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Adriatic Sea Experience (8 hours)
- €1,150 per group, additional €250 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- €1,400 per group, additional €300 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip–Bluefin Tuna Experience (4 hours)
- €1,650 per group, additional €250 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip–Bluefin Tuna Experience (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available upon request)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano and Daiwa)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- John Dory
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Spearfish (Shortbill)
- Tuna (Bluefin)