Welcome to Reel Time Charters! Captain Randall Sullens and his crew strive to make their customers happy with any adventure they decide to take. They specialize in offshore trips that take place year round. You can start your trophy quest from Gulf Shores or Orange Beach. Whether you’re a seasoned angler or you’ll hold a rod for the first time, you’ll have a great time fishing the Gulf.
Join the captain on his 30’ Contender boat. This center console accommodates up to six guests and provides a safe and quick ride. Since it’s powered by twin 225 HP Yamaha engines, you’ll cut your travel time and spend it on fishing. The Contender is a federal permitted boat, meaning you can go offshore to target the big fish and also keep Red Snapper 7 days a week!
Your catch of the day can be a lot of different species. These bountiful waters hold several types of Snapper, from Red and Vermillion, to Lane and Mangrove. By bottom fishing, you can land Gag, Red, or Scamp Grouper. And trolling in the offshore waters can get you Mahi Mahi, Yellowfin Tuna, Amberjack, or Wahoo.
The captain will provide you with Shimano rods and reels, a variety of bait, and prepare live bait in advance. Your fishing license is covered, so you only need to bring snacks and drinks for the day. Don’t forget your camera, sunscreen, and of course, your enthusiasm!
Hit the book now button and get ready for a saltwater adventure with Reel Time Charters you’ll never forget!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
|22 Fishing Reports|
|201 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since November 2018|
About this listing
Blazer Bay (Center console) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Gulf Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Circle Hook Charters
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Quick (9AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Quick Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Quick Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (4PM) (2 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Snapper (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Snapper (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box For your catch, bring your own cooler with snacks!
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait (Prepared before your trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated!)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)