If you’re looking for a fishing trip that has an enthusiastic captain at the helm, then you need to book a trip with Flattie Daddy Guide Service today. Captain Dillon has been fishing since he was a kid and is thrilled that he now gets to fish every day as his career.
Step on board his classic 22’ Bay Stealth boat. There’s enough room for 4 anglers to fish at once without crossing lines. This boat can easily get to those hard to reach areas, giving you that extra edge over your prey. The boat is decked out with safety gear too, so you can fish with peace of mind.
Some of the species you’ll be targeting include Flounder, Speckled Trout, Redfish, Black Drum, Alligator Gar, Blacktip Shark, and many more when bay fishing.
Speaking of gigging, on these specialized trips there’s a minimum age of 18 for all anglers. The bay trips are suitable for everyone, with no minimum age. Life vests are provided. All equipment is provided on every trip. When fishing using conventional techniques, you’ll be casting off with Penn and Shimano gear.
Also included in the price are drinks. You’ll have water, Gatorade, and soft drinks. You’ll need to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat with you.
Live bait will be prepared before the trip so more time is spent fishing for the species you really want to hook. This is included in the price of the trip. After the trip, the captain will clean your catch for you, too.
You must buy a fishing license before the trip begins and bring this with you on the trip.
Book a trip today with Flattie Daddy Guide Service for a fun and memorable day out with an accommodating and friendly captain!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bay Stealth (Bay boat) originally built in 2006. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Rockport Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Flattie Daddy Guide Service
- $475 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Bay Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Bay Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hours Bay Fishing (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Bay Fishing (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (Ice box and ice provided)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn and Shimano)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Candy and sandwiches)
- Drinks (Gatorade, water, and soft drinks)
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Alligator Gar
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout