Join Messin’ Around Fishing Charter and get ready to discover the Puget Sound with Captain Mathew Messing. As a local guide and experienced angler who grew up fishing the surrounding waters of Seattle, Capt. Mathew has caught just about every possible species there is here.
You’ll be fishing from a 25’ Defiance San Juan sport fisher, Built locally, designed for fishing the Puget Sound. The boat is versatile and equipped with state-of-the-art features and technology. She comes with the latest Raymarine electronics and safety equipment, downriggers, and a live bait tank for Lingcod. You’ll also have a private toilet, fridge, and ample space for 4 people to fish at the same time. Capt. Mathew welcomes children ages 5 and up and he’s got kids’ sized life vests for them as well.
You’ll be targeting Salmon by trolling, using the latest and best fishing equipment available. If your fishing for Lingcod you’ll be using live bait. All of the captain’s tackle is in excellent condition so you can expect a top-quality experience at all times.
Bring any snacks and drinks you’d like and your catch will be cleaned and filleted free of charge.
You’ll buy your fishing license on the boat for $10 or free if you book a private charter. Check the weather dress appropriately. Get ready for an incredible day on the Puget Sound and book your next adventure with Messin’ Around Fishing Charters!
Based out of the Brownsville Marina (Bremerton side).
Pick-up also available at the Shilshole Marina (Seattle side)
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Messin' Around Fishing Charter
- $280 per person - 4hr- Shared Salmon (AM) Bremerton (4 hours)
- $280 per person - 4hr- Shared Salmon (PM) Bremerton (4 hours)
- $280 per person - 5hr- Puget Sound Lingcod Brem. (5 hours)
- $280 per person - 5hr- Winter Salmon Bremerton (5 hours)
- $300 per person - 5hr- Puget Sound Lingcod Seattle (5 hours)
- $300 per person - 5hr- Winter Salmon Seattle (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 4hr- Private Salmon (AM) Bremerton (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 4hr- Private Salmon (PM) Bremerton (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 4hr- Private Salmon (PM) Seattle (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 5hr- Private trip Lingcod Bremerton (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 5hr- Private trip Lingcod Seattle (5 hours)
- Toilet Private head
- Live Bait Well used during Lingcod season
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano Tekota reels, Okuma SST rods)
- Live Bait (For lingcod only)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Available 1 day license for $10 )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Lingcod)
- Trolling (For Salmon)
- Drift Fishing (lingcod)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Defiance (Pilothouse) originally built in 2019. Powered by 2 175HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: