Join Messin’ Around Fishing Charter and get ready to discover the Puget Sound with Captain Mathew Messing. As a local guide and experienced angler who grew up fishing the surrounding waters of Seattle, Capt. Mathew has caught just about every possible species there is. You’ll be able to do it all while enjoying a relaxing day on the water.
You’ll be fishing from a 25’ Defiance saltwater sportfisher, designed with versatility and equipped with state-of-the-art features and technology. She comes with the latest Raymarine electronics and safety equipment, downriggers, and a live bait tank. You’ll also have a private toilet, fridge, and ample space for 4 people to fish at the same time. Capt. Mathew welcomes children ages 5 and up and he’s got kids’ sized life vests for them as well.
You’ll be targeting Salmon using Shimano reels Okuma rods. All of the captain’s tackle is in excellent condition so you can expect a top-quality experience at all times.
Bring any snacks and drinks you’d like and your catch will be cleaned and filleted free of charge.
You’ll buy your fishing license on the boat for $10 so just dress for the weather. Get ready for an incredible day on the sound and book your next adventure with Messin’ Around Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Defiance (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2019. Powered by 2 175HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Bremerton Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Messin' Around Fishing Charter
- $150 per person - Puget Sound Squidding (3 hours)
- $150 per person - Puget Sound Flounder Fishing (3 hours)
- $250 per person - 4 Hour – Salmon (AM) (4 hours)
- $250 per person - 4 Hour – Salmon (PM) (4 hours)
- $250 per person - Puget Sound Lingcod (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Private – Salmon (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Private – Salmon (PM) (4 hours)
- Toilet (Private head )
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano Tekota reels, Okuma SST rods)
- Live Bait (For lingcod only)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Available 1 day license for $10 )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Lingcod and flounder only)
- Trolling (For Salmon)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)