Join Bill Busters Sportfishing Charters for a memorable time in the Gulf of Mexico! With a long history of fishing these waters, you can be sure that your time will be put to good use, and your fishing will be productive. All the captains are very passionate anglers, and they love making their customers happy.
Captain Blake has been fishing the Gulf of Mexico for ten years. He specializes in blue water fishing for all species, depending on trip length, depth of the water, and season. First Mate Dan helps anglers of all skill levels get big fish on the boat!
As soon as you step onto the 35’ Bertram offshore sportfishing boat, you’ll notice that it’s very comfortable. It can accommodate up to 6 anglers fishing at the same time, and there’s a private toilet on board, so you can have a long day on the water without sacrificing comfort.
You’ll head offshore to the deep waters of the gulf and use different techniques depending on the fish you’d like to reel in. You’ll be using a variety of top-notch equipment and, if possible, live bait will be provided before the trip. You’ll need a fishing license, which you can buy at the docks.
There are many species you can target in this area, including Tuna, Wahoo, Red Snapper, King Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Amberjack, Cobia, and Shark. A cleaning service for your fish is available at the docks, for a fee. The Harbor Lights Restaurant, located in the dock area, is one of the many local restaurants that can prepare your catch for a delicious meal.
We support the tradition of giving children the experience of fishing with their parents. Children 5 and older are welcome to board as one of the paying anglers. A cooler with ice is provided for your catch as well as fishing tackle and life jackets. You are welcome to bring food and drinks in your own ice chest as refreshments along with sunscreen and non-skid shoes.
All you need to do now is book Bill Busters Sportfishing Charters and get on board your newest fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Bertram (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1983, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 370HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Port Aransas Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bill Buster Sportfishing – Mañana
- $1,500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Fall Red Snapper (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Fall Red Snapper (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Red Snapper Season (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Red Snapper Season (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Charter (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 10-Hour Charter (10 hours)
- $2,300 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 12 Hour Charter (12 hours)
- Toilet (Private toilet on board.)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well (Depending on the season/targeted fish)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Optional, depending on the season/targeted fish)
- First Mate (15-20% tip is appreciated.)
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)