Stamford Charters invites you to experience all the great fishing of the Long Island Sound. Sign up with a knowledgeable captain, and he’ll do his best to make your angling dreams come true. He fell in love with fishing at a young age, and that flame is still burning strong. He’s very experienced when it comes to spots and has a lot of wreck numbers that other people don’t know about.
His boat is a 35’ Downeast that’s powered by a 275 HP Cummins engine. The onboard amenities include top of the line electronics like a GPS unit and fishfinder device, a fully-flushable toilet, and a wheelchair ramp. There’s plenty of room here for up to 6 anglers to fish in comfort all day long.
Speaking of fishing, you’re going to love the spectacular angling opportunities found in the Long Island Sound. Some of your main targets will include the likes of Striped Bass, Bluefish, Black Seabass, Porgy, and many more. Anglers of all ages and skill levels are welcome to try their hand at this top-notch fishery.
Rods, reels, tackle, and fishing licenses are all included in the price of any given trip. Not only that, but the crew will clean the catch afterwards for your convenience. The crew speaks both English and Spanish. There’s also bottled water aboard, but you’re more than welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks for the ride.
The Stamford Charters crew hopes to welcome you aboard soon!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Stamford Fishing Charters
- $150 per person - Extended Full Day – Blackfish (10 hours)
- $475 per group - 2h trip for Cheryl (2 hours)
- $485 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Kids' Trip (3 hours)
- $535 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Weekdays (AM) (4 hours)
- $535 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Weekdays (PM) (4 hours)
- $565 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $565 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $745 per group - 6 Hour – Nighttime Striped Bass (6 hours)
- $775 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $775 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $875 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour – Nighttime Striped Bass (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Extended Full Day – Blackfish (10 hours)
- $1,450 per group - Extra Extra FULL Day extravaganza (12 hours)
- Toilet Flushable.
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano and Gigging World.)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Works for tips.)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Downeast (Downeast) originally built in 1989, and restored in 2012. Powered by a 275HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: