When it comes down to the finest deep sea blue waters and all the angling opportunities, Fishing Guide Capt Tom Hinterschied is your best choice. Battle monster Swordfish far out from shore or stay close to the coast and get your hands on whatever is in season and biting.
If you decide to book a trip during the summer months, you will be able to enjoy the warm waters and calm seas. You will begin your adventure nearshore, targeting Tuna and Kingfish. As the season progresses, you will be moving further out for Mahi Mahi.
Come fall and you will be able to hit the reefs for a mixed bag of Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Cobia, Kingfish, and Sailfish. The winter months are also all about the reefs and whatever patrols those prolific waters.
And if you are looking to fight with Pelagics, spring is your time. Bringing home a cooler full of amazing catches brings a smile to any angler’s face!
All of that magic happens aboard a 27’ Conch center console. Built back in 2000 and fully overhauled in 2015, the boat is fully rigged with top-notch electronics and powered by twin 150 HP Yamaha engines. It can get you to the fishing grounds in a matter of minutes so that you could begin the reel-screaming action as soon as possible.
The trips with Capt. Tom are all-inclusive; all you have to do is just bring your own food with you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Fishing Guide Capt Tom Hinterschied
- $400 per group - Fresh Water – Everglades (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Fresh Water – Everglades (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group - 4 hour afternoon deep sea fishing (4 hours)
- $575 per group - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea Afternoon (4 hours)
- $575 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark (4 hours)
- $775 per group - 6 hour 3/4 day Deep Sea Fishing (6 hours)
- $775 per group - 6 hour afternoon deep sea fishing t (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Sailfish (6 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Trip - Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Goliath Grouper (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Swordfish (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Cold water and an ice chest available)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Cero Mackerel
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Conch (Center console) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2015. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: