For your next nearshore and offshore fishing expedition out of Atlantic Beach, book a trip with Tombstone Fishing Charters. They are locally owned and operated by captain Jared Best, who’s been fishing his whole life. Whether you want to stay in close and catch Bluefish and Spanish Mackerel or venture out to bluewater to catch Mahi Mahi and Wahoo, or even bottom fish for Snapper, Grouper, and Triggers, Capt. Jared has the knowledge and equipment to accommodate your wishes.
He also offers daytime Swordfish trips and when the weather starts getting cooler (Nov–Jan), you can take a shot at Giant Bluefin Tuna!
The fishing machine you’ll board is the captain’s 36’ center console, newly built in 2018. The boat accommodates up to 6 guests but 4 can fish at the same time. She’s equipped with 2 very powerful 300 HP Suzuki engines that can reach a maximum speed of 50 knots. This speed is especially useful on offshore trips, allowing you to reach the fishing spots faster.
If you’re a novice, the captain will teach you how to reel in the fish once it takes the bait, but you can learn even more if you’d like to – the captain can show you the process of preparation, how to use your bait, cast, and more.
Capt. Jared will prepare your Shimano rods and reels, lures, and bait. A fishing license is also covered. You’ll need to bring your snacks and drinks, sunscreen, sunglasses, or whatever will make your stay on the boat more enjoyable.
Let’s go fishing!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Tombstone Charters
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Giant Bluefin Tuna (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Giant Bluefin Tuna (11 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 11 Hour Trip – Offshore (11 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 11 Hour Trip – Swordfish (11 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait
- First Mate (Tips are usually 15% of the trip price)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Custom (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: