Come and spend an exciting and productive day on the water with Reel Therapy Charters! With Captain John Morin at the helm, this company offers a variety of fishing trips out of Panama City, Florida for all ages and skill levels.
Whether you’re looking to get a taste of the inshore action on offer, or you’re chasing your next personal best, booking a trip with Reel Therapy Charters is the right move. You’ll be going after a variety of Floridian favorites, including Red Snapper, Amberjack, Gag Grouper, and more.
If trolling better suits your fishing appetite, then you can hook anything from King and Spanish Mackerel to Mahi Mahi and Little Tunny. Your guide will provide all the necessary equipment but you’re free to bring your lucky rod with you.
Your ride and fishing platform for the day is a 22’ Pioneer bay boat, outfitted with a 250 HP Yamaha engine. Up to 4 anglers can fish at the same time, and there are quality navigational electronics on board to keep you on the bite.
If fishing is a family affair for you, you’re welcome to bring your little ones, as long as they’re age 3 and older. Just remember to pack life jackets for them. After that, you’ll only need drinks, food, and plenty of sunscreen to protect you from the sun on the open water.
Reel Therapy Charters promises great fun, an impressive catch, and a wonderful fishing experience that you’ll cherish forever!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pioneer (Bay boat) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Therapy Charters
- $500 per group - 3 Hour – Spanish Mackerel (11AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Spanish Mackerel (AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Spanish Mackerel (PM) (3 hours)
- $640 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom/Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $640 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom/Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Shark Fishing (Night) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Bottom/Trolling (AM) (5 hours)
- $750 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Bottom/Trolling (PM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour – Snapper Attack (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour – Snapper Attack (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn reels and fitzgerald rods )
- Live Bait (Not Included but is available to purchase)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout