L4K Charters provides amazing fishing experiences in Niceville and Destin, both inshore and nearshore. Captain Rob Hansill is a Florida native and a retired US Marine. Capt. Rob holds a Masters endorsement on his Merchant Mariner Credential, Title 46 U.S. Code, and is certified by The United States Coast Guard National Maritime Center.
Captain Rob is passionate about helping people find their joy and manage grief. Only one day on the water can break a cycle of sadness. Families touched by tragedy, cancer survivors, and combat veterans have priority.
All aboard “At Ease” – a pristine 22’ Sea Hunt center console launched in 2017. Powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine, she’s the perfect vessel for a smooth ride. She features comfortable seating space, a private toilet, and a shaded area. It’s great for families with children, first-time anglers, as well as hardcore anglers.
There’s enough room for 5 guests on board, and 4 anglers can fish under your captain’s license. This makes his vessel the perfect choice if you have a mixed group, and are traveling with guests or family members who just want to come along for the ride.
There’s a variety of trips to choose from – it all depends how long you want to be on the water, what you want to catch, or your skill level. One trip that you will rarely find available anywhere else is a 2-hour Memory-Maker, which is a great option if you’re bringing your kids along. You can also consider a night trip to avoid crowds and the heat.
A fishing license, equipment, and bait are included. You only need to bring drinks and snacks.
All are welcome for a day “At Ease.” Find the trip for you and contact L4K Charters today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Niceville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about L4K Charters
- $360 per group - Memory Maker – Sunset (2 hours)
- $360 per group - Memory Maker (12 PM) (2 hours)
- $360 per group - Memory Maker (2:30 PM) (2 hours)
- $460 per group - 3 Hour Inshore Fishing (3 PM) (3 hours)
- $460 per group - 3 Hour Inshore Fishing (11 AM) (3 hours)
- $460 per group - 3 Hour Inshore Fishing (7 AM) (3 hours)
- $560 per group - 4 Hour Inshore Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $560 per group - 4 Hour Inshore Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $560 per group - Night Fishing in the Bay (4 hours)
- $690 per group - 5 Hour Inshore Fishing (5 hours)
- $820 per group - 6 Hour Nearshore Fishing (6 hours)
- Toilet (Private)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn Rods and Reels)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water provided)
- Fishing License (Charter State Gulf Reef Fish (Up to 4 Anglers))
- Inshore Fishing (Protected waters of Choctawhatchee Bay)
- Nearshore Fishing (State waters within seven miles of the coast)
- Reef Fishing (Artificial reefs inshore and nearshore)
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)