Explore one of the best South Carolina inshore fisheries with Charleston Saltwater Fishing Charters! Team up with Captain Luke Pressler and he’ll make it possible for you to get to the best fishing action in the area. Capt. Luke has fished the local waters ever since he was a kid, and now he wants to share this experience with his customers.
Join him on his 22’ Pathfinder center console and together, you’ll head out to find the best bite. The boat is outfitted with a 150 HP Yamaha engine and has plenty of space for up to 4 anglers to fish at the same time. The onboard navigational electronics will show you where the fish hide, and if you need to be extra quiet, there’s a wireless trolling motor that will make it happen.
Capt. Luke will provide quality Shimano and Penn fishing equipment for you to use, and he also has specialized Trout gear, in case that’s your species of choice. An assortment of lures and live bait will also wait for you on the boat. Your guide will even clean your catch if you decide to keep a few fish and make a delicious meal at home.
There are plenty of species to choose from, and the captain will gladly customize the trip to your fishing preferences. Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, Flounder, Sheepshead, Sharks, and Black Drum are all on the to-catch list. If you prefer trolling, then you can target Spanish and King Mackerel.
So what do you need for your fishing expedition? Stocking up on refreshments and sunscreen is a good idea. Capt. Luke has a saltwater fishing license that covers all guests, so you don’t need to worry about purchasing one beforehand. If you’re coming with kids, Capt. Luke will have life jackets for the whole family.
Are you ready to discover new fishing horizons with Charleston Saltwater Fishing Charters?
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder 2200 (Center console) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 48 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Mount Pleasant Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Charleston Saltwater Fishing Charters
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Harbor Fishing Tour (AM) (2 hours)
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Harbor Fishing Tour (PM) (2 hours)
- $200 per group, additional $20 per person after 1 guest - Shark Fishing (AM) (2 hours)
- $200 per group, additional $20 per person after 1 guest - Shark Fishing (PM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano and Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout