Aruba Bound Charters offers all kinds of amazing fishing trips, whether you want to focus on your angling skills, try out snorkeling, enjoy a delicious lunch, or simply absorb the relaxing atmosphere. Based in Aruba, this company was founded by a family of fishermen. They have the experience, the knowledge, and the will to always go the extra mile for their guests.
The boat you’ll be fishing from is a 27’ Triton center console. There’s enough room for 4 guests to fish at the same time, and fishing equipment is provided for everybody. The boat is powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha engines, and equipped with all the necessary navigational and safety gear.
Your main targets for the day will be species such as Mahi Mahi, Grouper, Mackerel, Bonito, Amberjack, Wahoo, Tuna, and many more. You’ll use different tactics, depending on the season and your target. You’ll also have the opportunity to try out trolling, jigging, popping, spinning, handlining, and others.
If you’re interested in snorkeling, you’ll be happy to hear that the captain has the gear in all sizes and they are included in the price. Lunch is included during longer trips, but for shorter ones, you’ll need to bring it yourself.
After the trip, the captain will share the catch with you, so everybody has something tasty to take home.
Aruba Bound Charters team is very committed to making your day with them an unforgettable one. Whether you imagined this day as an action-packed adventure or something more relaxing and laid-back, they will do their best to meet your needs. Get in touch today and explore Aruba in an original way!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Triton (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha V6 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Noord Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Aruba Bound Charters
- $350 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $35 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore PM (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Deep Sea Trolling/Deepdrop (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $35 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour DeepSea Trolling/Deepdrop PM (4 hours)
- $560 per group - Capt's B-Day (6 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Deep Sea Trolling/Deepdrop (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $35 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (Lunch Included) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Daytime Swordfishing 5 MAX (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Deep Sea Trolling/Deep Drop (8 hours)
- $1,100 per day per group, additional $35 per person after 3 guests - Bucuti Billfish Tournament (2 days)
- $1,200 per group, additional $35 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip (Lunch Included) (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Daytime Swordfishing MAX 5 (10 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano)
- Live Bait (Upon Request)
- Lures (For casting and trolling)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Upon Request)
- Drinks (Soda (Coke, Sprite, DietCoke), Juice/ice tea, water)
- First Mate
- Lunch (Included on select trips, but can be arranged)
- Inshore Fishing (Between 10ft to 150ft of water)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Between 150ft of water and 1600ft of water)
- Reef Fishing (Some inshore reefs)
- Wreck Fishing (Non commercial dive wrecks)
- Light Tackle (Spinning rods and reels.)
- Heavy Tackle (Deepsea Trolling, Deepdrop & Daytime Swordfishing)
- Bottom Fishing (Mostly Inshore great for beginners and Kids!)
- Trolling (Wahoo, Barracuda, Marlin, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, ect)
- Spinning (Jigging, Sight casting, lure casting, or bottom.)
- Jigging (If your not interested in fishing bait.)
- Popping (For sight fishing, when we see fish in a frenzy.)
- Handline (Aruba Style "Rosary handline" for big game.)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Great for people looking for big game!)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)