Sign up with Captain Pete’s Fish Tales if you’re looking for an unforgettable angling adventure out of Chincoteague Island. Captain Pete Wallace has been fishing here for more than 25 years and knows these waters like the back of his hand. He welcomes anglers of all ages and skill levels and will do his best to show you what makes fishing around here so great.
His boat is a 24’ Carolina Skiff that runs on a single 140 HP Suzuki engine and will get you to the fishing grounds in no time. It has a canopy top that will keep you in the shade and a seating area where you can catch your breath and relax. There’s enough room on the boat for up to 6 anglers, so be sure to bring along the rest of the family for the trip.
Fishing for Sharks is Capt. Pete’s specialty, but there are plenty of other species in the sea that you can find. These include Flounder, kingfish, Spanish mackerel, and plenty more. Most of the time you’ll be bottom fishing, and drifting, but you’re welcome to fly fish if you bring your own fly gear.
Conventional fishing gear and live bait caught during your trip are included in the price. Not only that, but your first mate will clean all your catch after the trip so you don’t have to worry about it later. Come on down and create your own tale with Captain Pete’s Fish Tales!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Carolina Skiff (Center console) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2018. Powered by a 140HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Chincoteague Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Pete's Fish Tales
- $295 per group, additional $89 per person after 3 guests - Shark Trip – Private (5 MAX) AM (4 hours)
- $295 per group, additional $89 per person after 3 guests - Shark Trip – Private (5 MAX) PM (4 hours)
- $299 per group, additional $69 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Private (AM) (4 hours)
- $299 per group, additional $69 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Private (PM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $69 per person after 4 guests - Eastern Shore Adventure (AM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $69 per person after 4 guests - Eastern Shore Adventure (PM) (4 hours)
- $399 per group, additional $95 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Ocean (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)