Based just 5 miles from downtown Seattle, Wind Knot Salmon Guides will make you feel like you’re on another planet. Come and explore the riches of the Puget Sound, where you’ll sail across the bays against stunning backdrops doing battle against one of the Pacific Northwest’s most prized fish – Salmon.
Step aboard the 25’ Grady White Gulfstream cuddy cabin and see for yourself! This vessel can cater to up to 5 anglers and features a flushing toilet not a bucket. Bring your own drinks and snacks onboard and settle in for an exciting day of fishing.
From May through early June, you’ll be bottom fishing these waters, while other months are strictly reserved for Salmon. Using light gear, you’ll “mooch” the waters with fresh or frozen bait. This style of fishing is suited best for anglers who do not want to watch rods and share turns. Most charter boats on Puget Sound troll so keep that in mind when choosing a charter. While we do troll with down riggers late in the season we try not too as we simply believe it is a better experience to hold the rod and actively work the bait. Get ready for an intense battle as you go after Coho and Chinook Salmon on an adventure that you’ll remember for the rest of your life!
At the end of the day, Capt. David will clean your catch, so you’re good to cook it up right away. Just make sure to show up on time and get ready for a great day on the water. Customers without a Washington fishing license can buy a one-day license and catch card from Capt. David on the boat. If you only need a one-day license this is the best option as you don’t have to track down a store and worry about if you have the correct license.
Get on board with Wind Knot Salmon Guides and experience the best this fishery has to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Wind Knot
- $250 per person - Afternoon Trip - Flounder (PM) (3 hours)
- $325 per person - Morning Trip – Salmon Shared AM (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Evening Trip – Salmon Private (PM) (3 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour–Sleep-in Special Salmon (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - Afternoon Trip – Salmon Private PM (4 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $275 per person after 4 guests - Morning Trip – Salmon Private (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $275 per person after 4 guests - Morning Trip – Salmon+Crab (5 hours)
- Toilet number 1 only
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (May be caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing (Puget Sound is protected and not subject to swells)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Spinning (September Coho Season)
- Drift Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Grady White Gulfstream 232 (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha 4 Stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: