Based just 5 miles from downtown Seattle, Wind Knot Salmon Guides will make you feel like you’re on another planet. Come and explore the riches of the Puget Sound, where you’ll sail across the bays against stunning backdrops doing battle against one of the Pacific Northwest’s most prized fish – Salmon.
Step aboard the 25’ Grady White Gulfstream cuddy cabin and see for yourself! This vessel can cater to up to 6 anglers or 1200 lbs and features a toilet. Bring your own drinks and snacks onboard and settle in for an exciting day of fishing.
From May through early June, you’ll be bottom fishing these waters, while other months are strictly reserved for Salmon. Using light gear, you’ll “mooch” the waters with fresh or frozen bait. This style of fishing is suited best for physically fit anglers. Get ready for an intense battle as you go after Coho and Chinook Salmon on an adventure that you’ll remember for the rest of your life!
At the end of the day, Capt. David will clean your catch, so you’re good to cook it up right away. Just make sure to show up on time and get ready for a great day on the water. Customers without a Washington fishing license can buy one on the day of the trip from Capt. David on the boat.
Get on board with Wind Knot Salmon Guides and experience the best this fishery has to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Grady White Gulfstream 232 (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha 4 Stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Seattle Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Wind Knot Salmon Guides
- $300 per person - Morning Trip (Shared) (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Evening Salmon Trip (3 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Afternoon Trip (Private) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Winter Dungeness Crab Trip (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Morning Trip (Private) (5 hours)
- Toilet (number 1 only)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (May be caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing (Puget sound is protected and not subject to swells)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)