With over 25 years of fishing the inshore and offshore waters of Daytona Beach, Captain Mark Gibson is ready to take you and your family or friends on a trip of a lifetime. Regardless of your angling skills, he will work hard to show you and your entire party how great fishing is.
Capt. Mark has a 22’ Mako, which can accommodate up to 3 guests. She has all the electronics necessary to locate the fish and Penn fishing gear you’ll need to reel that fish in. The boat is also equipped with a 20-gallon freshwater shower, a 20-gallon live bait tank, 200 HP Suzuki engine, and 2 ice boxes (one for the catch, the second one for your snacks and drinks).
Depending on your fishing spot and the season, you could be targeting Barracuda, Red Snapper, Snook, Redfish, Kingfish, Bonito, Flounder, and many more. The captain will make sure live bait is ready before the trip starts. After you get back to the marina, he’ll clean and fillet your catch. You will get two fish per person cleaned for free, after that there’s an additional charge for the service.
Your fishing equipment and license are covered. You need to bring your snacks, drinks, sunglasses, hats, and sunblock. Kids ages 6 and above are welcome and the captain provides life vests for them.
Nauti Diver Charters will do their best to create a fun day on the water for you and to make sure to leave the marina with fresh fish in the bag. This is the perfect boat for your next fishing adventure along the Halifax River and Ponce Inlet. Contact today.
If paying by CC a 3% fee will be charged for paying the remaining balance.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako 2210 (Center console) originally built in 1999. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Port Orange Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Nauti Diver Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Shark Fishing Trip MAX 3 (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr nearshore 3 people max (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) MAX 3 (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (MAX 3) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (MAX 4) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (1 for the catch; 1 for the snacks)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (So Places dont offer this so please tip Acorridlinl)
- Drinks (Water and ice)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)