Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and join Sea Time Fishing Charters for an unforgettable adventure! Captain Lawrence Robillard has over 30 years of experience as a commercial fisherman and charter operator. He’s a US Coast Guard 100-Ton Master and an expert in navigating the local fisheries around Kittery, Maine.
He invites you to join him on his 30’ Alan Johnson Downeast boat, equipped with all of the necessary fishing amenities you’ll need for a successful day on the water. This includes a state-of-the-art fishfinder, GPS, radar, VHF radio, safety gear, and fishing tackle. The boat accommodates 5 guests per trip and everyone can fish comfortably at the same time. Capt. Larry also invites children of all ages aboard and he has kids’ sized life jackets available for them.
On shorter trips, you’ll be fishing the Piscataqua River and Great Bay, targeting Stripers, Blues, Redfish, Black Seabass, Mackerel, and more. On full-day trips, you can expect to bottom fish for delicious Haddock, Cod, Pollock, and many more. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to target various Tuna and Shark species as well.
Top-of-the-line Penn fishing gear is available on all of Capt. Larry’s trips. He’ll also offer to clean and fillet your catch so you don’t go home empty-handed. No fishing license is required and everything else you need is provided, including live bait.
Feel free to bring snacks and drinks, including beer (as long as you are over 21), and don’t forget to bring an extra layer of clothing and comfortable shoes. Capt. Larry will make sure you’re trip is comfortable, relaxing, and entertaining so that you can focus on catching as many fish as possible!
Book your next adventure with Sea Time Fishing Charters and get ready to create lasting memories off the coast of Maine!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Alan Johnson (Downeast) originally built in 2000. Powered by a 210HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 17 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Sea Time Fishing Charters
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (Evening) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - All Day Deep Sea Fishing Marathon (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Mostly Penn gear )
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Gratuity is expected )
- First Mate (as needed, Gratuity is expected )
- Fishing License (None required )
- River Fishing (Piscataqua River )
- Inshore Fishing (Great Bay & up to 1–3 miles off the coast )
- Offshore Fishing (Target monster fish, such as Tuna, Cod, & Haddock! )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Tuna (Bluefin)