Explore the bountiful waters of Miami Beach with Top Knot Charters. Captain Ramon Sobrado is a third generation of fishermen in his family and the skill is practically in his blood. He has been dedicated to fishing since he was a young boy and enriched the experience that came from his father with the experience of his own. He’ll take you on a fishing trip, regardless of your skill level, as anything can be learned on spot.
Come aboard a 37’ SeaVee center console that accommodates up to 6 guests. This boat is completely new, built in 2019, and powered with the strength you would usually find on a much larger boat. There are 3 powerful 350 HP Mercury engines that will get you wherever the fish are in no time. With the latest navigational electronics, trolling gear, a fighting chair, and a live bait tank, there’s everything you need for a great day of fishing.
Captain Ramon offers a variety of fishing trips and there’s something for everyone: from short inshore trips for beginners, to offshore tours for anglers who want to challenge themselves, and multiday trips for hard-core fishermen. Target Snook, Tarpon, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, and lots of other species, whatever will make your day!
Your fishing equipment, bait, and lures are fully covered. If you want to catch fish on a fly, make sure to request fly fishing equipment in advance. Bring your own food and drinks, or order them from the captain for an additional charge. He can also pick you up for a small fee.
Top Knot Charters is the secret ingredient to turning your vacation into an adventure. Just pick one of the trips!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
SeaVee (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by 3 350HP Mercury Verados engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Miami Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Top Knot Charters
- $850 per group - Kids Reef Trip (2 hours)
- $900 per group - Evening Tarpon/Snook Trip (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,375 per group - Full Day Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,950 per group - Swordfishing Trip (13 hours)
- $2,500 per day per group - Bahamas Multiday Trip (2 days)
- $3,650 per group - Bimini Trip (14 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- GPS ( twin 16inch nssevo3 simrads )
- Fishfinder (airmar 3kw)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (shimano, Corley, Abu techno, Daiwa, Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated; 15-20%)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Request in advance)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)