Anchor Up Fishing is an inshore and nearshore light tackle guide service operating out of Rudee Inlet in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Join Captain James Harrison for a great day on the water and have an angling experience of a lifetime.
Your trip will start on a 25’ Parker center console powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine. The boat can sit up to 6 guests, uses modern navigation electronics, and features a livewell and ice-box. For a tip of 20%, you’ll have a first mate at your disposal to give you help with anything you’ll need.
You’ll have plenty of fish to catch, some of it being Mackerel, Cobia, Bluefish, as well as various types of Shark. Using light tackle, you’ll be jigging, trolling, drift, fishing, and fly fishing. According to your wish, you can either keep or release the fish you catch. You can also bring children on your trip and make the atmosphere on the boat even more fun.
Captain James will provide you with all the rods, reels, terminal tackle, live bait, lures, as well as fishing licenses. What you should remember to bring before you depart is the food and drinks of your choice so you stay refreshed throughout the trip.
Come visit Virginia Beach and have a fine day fishing with Captain James and Anchor Up Fishing!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 49 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Virginia Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Anchor Up Fishing
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Rudee Inlet (4-7PM) (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Rudee Inlet (AM) (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Rudee Inlet (PM) (3 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate (First mate works for 20 % gratuity! )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout