Get on board with Reefinity Adventures for the fishing experience of a lifetime. Go after that dream game fish, or hook a 5-star table fish to take back to shore for dinner. Based out of the north of Cairns, you’ll hit up the Great Barrier Reef, as you fish some of the world’s best waters. Try a range of fishing techniques and hook ‘em all.
Who better to take you out than a local, experienced, and passionate guide? Captain Craig Hill is just that. He’s been fishing the famous reef since childhood, and now boasts over 15 years of professional experience here. He knows exactly what it takes to land the biggest fish, and can’t wait to give you a helping hand.
Up to 6 guests are welcome aboard the “Aurora” to enjoy nature’s wonders that the area has to offer. Explore the Great Barrier Reef in comfort and style on the 30’ Cairns custom-craft flybridge. A work of art, she features an air-conditioned cabin, fitted with a bunk, galley, TV, toilet, and shower. Come aboard, relax, and enjoy the life of luxury.
She also boasts outriggers, a livewell, and a fighting chair to give you the edge over the fish. You’ll need all the help you can get as you go up against some true ocean royalty. Red Emperor and Nannygai rub shoulders with Coral Trout, Trevally, and Mackerel nearshore. While an offshore adventure will see you come up against Tuna, and even Black Marlin.
Thrill-seekers can even take advantage of the chance to go spearfishing, just let your captain know if you need to hire some gear. Meanwhile, snorkeling gear is available on all trips, so you can discover the beauty of the Great Barrier reef up close and personal.
With food and drink provided, there’s not much you need to do but come aboard and make yourself at home. The crew will even clean and fillet your catch back on shore, so you’re in for a real treat from start to finish.
Reefinity Adventures promises the fishing adventure of a lifetime. Come and see for yourself what wonders Cairns has to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Cairns Custom Craft (Commercial) originally built in 1995. Powered by 2 210HP Cummings 6BT Inboards engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
FAQs about Reefinity Adventures Reef Charters
- AU $350 per person - Full Day Trip (Shared) (10 hours)
- AU $1,620 per group, additional AU $270 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- AU $2,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Light Tackle (10 hours)
- AU $2,100 per group, additional AU $350 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Pelagic Fish (10 hours)
- AU $2,200 per group, additional AU $365 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip – Spearfishing (10 hours)
- AU $2,600 per day per group, additional AU $800 per person after 4 guests - Overnight Trip (MAX 4) (2 days)
- AU $3,000 per group, additional AU $800 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Black Marlin (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment (On request, for a charge )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Lures (Hard body lures and soft plastics)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Soft drinks and water)
- First Mate
- Offshore Fishing (Outer reef continental shelf)
- Reef Fishing (Inner and outer Great Barrier Reef)
- Wreck Fishing (Inshore trawler wrecks)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Coral Trout
- Marlin (Black)
- Snapper (Red Emperor)
- Spangled Emperor
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Trevally (Golden)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)