NoCo Fishing Outfitters – Shore Fishing
NoCo Fishing Outfitters will take you on an unforgettable freshwater fishing adventure! Captain Jed has over 35 years of fishing experience in this area and he knows all the good spots in the lakes, rivers, and ponds around Fort Collins. You can go ice fishing in winter, and fish from the shore or from the boat when the ice melts – the captain can accommodate everything. Just take a look at his profile to see what else he offers.
If you prefer staying on the shore, your captain offers up trips that are perfect for you. These on-foot adventures are a great solution for people who’ve never fished before or families with kids. Captain Jed will show you the basics and you’ll land your catch in no time! You’ll fish around local lakes and ponds, wherever the fish are biting. Just make sure to wear comfortable shoes because there’s going to be lots of walking.
Your targets for the day will be Rainbow Trout, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Catfish, Sunfish, Yellow Perch, and Carp. In case you want to go fly fishing, note that only 2 people can go. On other trips, the captain welcomes 4 guests.
The captain will cover your fishing equipment, lures, and live bait. You need to purchase your fishing license and bring snacks and drinks for the day. Since you’ll stay on the shore, bring bug spray as well.
A trip with NoCo Fishing Outfitters is always an enjoyable adventure. Come and join them today!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Collins Fishing Calendar
FAQs about NoCo Fishing Outfitters – Shore Fishing
- $325 per group, additional $45 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – Lake/Pond Shore (AM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $45 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – Lake/Pond Shore (PM) (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $45 per person after 3 guests - 3\4 Day Trip – Lake/Pond Shore (PM) (6 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $45 per person after 3 guests - 3\4 Day Trip – Lake/Pond Shore (AM) (6 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $45 per person after 3 guests - Full Day – Lake/Pond Shore (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Water)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Lake Fishing (Boyd, Lon Hagler, Dowdy, West, John, Delaney)
- Backcountry Fishing (Local ponds)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)