Welcome to a true angler’s fishing paradise – RP Paradise, to be precise! This company was founded with the intention to provide marvelous trips for sport fishing enthusiasts. Their aim is to be efficient, professional, and experts in this area. A trip with them can also be a journey to the past, as they can show you how to use traditional inshore fishing techniques.
Once you meet the captain at Portimão Marina, you’ll climb on board a 41’ Rodman. This spacious boat accommodates up to 10 guests, so bring all of your fishing buddies along. The boat is perfect for fishing as it has great maneuverability and makes catching easier. Powered by twin 1000 HP Volvo engines, the boat is not only super fast, but it also has a low percentage of CO2 emissions.
Try out the old fashioned way of fishing! Instead of rods and reels, you’ll be using a traditional hand line. For this method, you’ll also need live bait, which you will catch on your way to the main fishing spot. Contemporary fishing equipment is also available, allowing you to go far offshore to catch Marlin and Bluefin Tuna, or stay close to the shore and target Squid or Cuttlefish.
RP Paradise offers lots of different types of trips, so it all depends on your technique preferences or if there’s any specific type of fish you want to reel in.
The crew will provide everything you need when it comes to your fishing equipment. All trips cover drinks, while during full day trips, snacks and lunch are also included in the price. Bring your sunscreen, sunglasses, and anything else you might need to make this trip more comfortable.
Aboard this stunning boat, use state-of-the-art equipment, and catch the fish of a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Rodman (Flybridge) originally built in 2017. Powered by 2 1000HP Volvo Penta engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about RP Paradise
- €60 per person - 4 Hr Trip – Bottom Fishing (Shared) (4 hours)
- €100 per person - Shark Fishing Trip (Shared) (6 hours)
- €120 per person - 8 Hr Trip – Bottom Fishing (Shared) (8 hours)
- €150 per person - Jigging Fishing Trip (Shared) (6 hours)
- €700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- €700 per group - Shark Fishing (Private) (6 hours)
- €1,000 per group - Jigging Fishing Trip (Private) (6 hours)
- €1,196 per group - 8Hr Trip – Bottom Fishing (Private) (8 hours)
- €1,300 per group - Big Game Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet Private
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa, Aveo)
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Snacks (Only on a full day trip)
- Drinks (Beer, water, coca cola)
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated)
- Fishing License (You need bring the ID)
- Lunch (Only on a full day trip)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Common Pandora
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- John Dory
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (European)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Bluefin)