Three D Fishing is a family owned business, operated by Captain Norm, Captain Grant, and deckhand Wyatt. They have focused on Lake Tahoe for the last 15 years, specializing in Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout, and Kokanee Salmon.
Their 24’ Radon Craft has been totally refurbished. The cozy cuddy cabin with heater will ensure you feel warm even on the coldest of days. The boat features the latest navigational electronics, a private toilet, a live bait tank, and a cooler for your catch. No matter what the season is, this boat always provides a safe and steady ride.
On south Lake Tahoe there are multiple techniques to fish for the different varieties of species. This crew predominantly jig fish right off the bottom for the Mackinaw Lake Trout - they are the bigger, more aggressive fish in the lake. In the summer you can slow troll for Kokanee Salmon which makes a great meal. Throughout the fall, spring, and winter you can top-line for Rainbow Trout and German Brown Trout.
The crew has all fishing equipment ready before you arrive and it’s included in the price. Light snacks and drinks are provided but you can always bring your own. Make sure to purchase your license and bring sun protection.
Three D Fishing strives to get their clients on fish and make your trip to beautiful Lake Tahoe a fun and memorable experience. Join now!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Radoncraft (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 1993, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 200HP Chevy engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Glenbrook Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Three D Fishing
- $125 per person - Half Day Trip (AM) Shared (4 hours)
- $125 per person - Half Day Trip (PM) Shared (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- Bed (Cuddy Cabin)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (8 horse Honda outboard)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (All Equipment Ready to Fish)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Light Snacks and Drinks Provided)
- First Mate (Deckhand on all trips with more than 4 persons)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Tahoe)
- Light Tackle (Long Line Trolling Lures)
- Bottom Fishing (Lake Trout)
- Trolling (Kokanee, Rainbows & Lake Trout)
- Jigging (Lake Trout)
- Drift Fishing (Native Minnows)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Sockeye)