Discover a new and exciting side of the Cayman Islands when you go fishing with Infinity Private Charters in these pristine waters! It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned fisherman or a passionate novice, hitting the waves with a local captain means you’re in for a memorable day of fishing fun and games.
Prowl the gorgeous reefs teeming with life to target a variety of Snappers and Groupers, as well as Barracuda, Jack Crevalle, and curious-looking Parrotfish. If you’d like a taste of the excellent deep sea fishery, this charter can make it happen. All the big game favorites are in the cards, including Tuna, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, and Wahoo.
But there’s so much you can do in addition to fishing, especially if you book a custom charter. This allows you to tailor the trip completely to your preferences and get a combo of reef fishing and awesome extras, such as a sunset cruise, watching Starfish, cuddling with Stingrays, and more. These custom expeditions are a lot of fun for all ages, not to mention a one-of-a-kind experience.
To paint a complete picture, let’s talk about the boat you’ll be spending your time on. The “Infinity” is a 33’ center console that is fast and stable on the waves, as well as being clean and comfortable, with plenty of seating room for up to 10 people.
With top-notch fishing equipment, navigational electronics, a live bait well, and a private toilet on board, you’ll have everything you need for a relaxing and fun day of fishing. Trips are all-inclusive, with a small additional charge for lunch on the boat, which gives you the freedom to fully enjoy your fishing adventure and leave everything in the crew’s capable hands.
Come fishing with Infinity Private Charters and get ready to expand your fishing horizons!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
HydraSports (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Infinity Private Charters – 33'
- $1,000 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip – Custom Charter (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Full Day Trip – Custom Charter (7 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (7 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Half Day – Deep Sea Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $80 per person after 7 guests - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (7 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment Available on request
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box And coolers with ice
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn, Avet)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)