Welcome to Hott Pursuit Charters where fishing isn’t just fun, it’s a passion. Captain Chris has over 30 years of fishing experience in northeast Florida and would like to share that knowledge with his guests. New to fishing? No problem, Captain Chris and crew are more than happy to teach kids and adults alike how to fish. Experienced fisherman? Cool, let’s take that blue water trip you’ve been planning.
Chris’s vessel is a 25’ Grady White center console powered by twin Yamaha F150 outboards. It is equipped with the latest electronics to include 2 GPS units, 2 bottom sounders, radar, VHF radio, and a stereo. Safety equipment includes; Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon, VHF Radio with GPS Distress Locator, lifejackets, and all required U.S. Coast Guard safety equipment.
On the nearshore waters, the catches are seasonal and include Grouper, Red Fish, Red Snapper, Black Sea Bass, as well as both King and Spanish Mackerel. For the experienced anglers going offshore, you’ll be targeting the big hitters such as Tuna, Sailfish, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi.
He’ll supply all fishing equipment, fishing licenses, safety equipment, lifejackets, bait and tackle. If you wish to use your own fishing gear please let Chris know the details as rod storage is limited. He will also supply plenty of water. If you wish to bring alcohol moderate consumption is okay, but please drink responsibly. He wants to retrieve fish from the water not guests.
You should bring food (lunch) and snacks for the cooler if you want to eat, and drinks if you want something other than water. Waterproof sunblock, sunglasses, and a hat are very important. Please pack up to 1 or 2 duffle bags per group, as storage on the vessel is minimum. Bring a cooler to leave in your vehicle so you can take your catch home, he’ll supply the ice. So, whether you’re after some lighthearted inshore fishing or to catch a prize fish in the deep, Chris is the man with the experience and know-how to take you out.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Grady White (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Jacksonville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hott Pursuit Fishing Charters
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $750 per group - Red Snapper 2020 – 5 Hr (AM) (5 hours)
- $750 per group - Red Snapper 2020 – 5 Hr (PM) (5 hours)
- $780 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Extended Day Offshore/Bluewater (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Outriggers (For Bluewater Trips)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Newest equipment.)
- Live Bait (Seasonal)
- Lures (Jiggs and trolling.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips are appreciated !)
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (Helper)
- Fishing License (You are covered under my Captains License.)
- Inshore Fishing (ICW, Creeks, and St. Johns River.)
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 10 miles offshore.)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 40 miles offshore.)
- Reef Fishing (Local)
- Wreck Fishing (Local)
- Light Tackle (Inshore, some offshore trolling.)
- Heavy Tackle (Bottom fishing. Trolling for Wahoo.)
- Bottom Fishing (Reefs, Wrecks and Ledges.)
- Trolling (Kingfish, Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna etc..)
- Spinning (Cobia and jigging.)
- Jigging (Bottom fishing.)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)