Looking to escape the stress of city life for a day? Trying to think of a fun and engaging activity for the entire family on your upcoming vacation? How do you feel about accomplishing all that, while also catching a wide variety of some of the most prized fish species that are present in this area throughout the year? Recess Sport Fishing is here to allow you to do exactly that – combine quality family time, relaxing in nature with the thrill and variety of Jacksonville fishing!
Captain Frank Cole fishes from a 24’ Pathfinder bay boat, powered by a powerful, 300 HP Yamaha outboard. It’s capable of speeds of up to 50 knots, which means you’ll be wasting no time getting to any fishing spot that you’re planning on visiting that day. The onboard electronics include all the equipment you would expect from a modern fishing boat such as a GPS, radio, and fishfinder. You’ll also find all the necessary safety equipment, a wireless trolling motor, downriggers, and a live bait tank.
The variety of fishing grounds types and species present in the area means you’ll be able to target a wide variety of fish using an entire spectrum of techniques. This makes for a great opportunity for novices, children as well as anglers new to the area who want to quickly get acquainted with local fishing and Jacksonville area’s beautiful ecosystem.
Included in the price of the trip is all the fishing gear you could need, live bait and artificial lures, your fishing license, as well as water and sports drinks. The only things you need to bring with you are any snacks you’d like, some sunscreen and sunglasses, and you’ll be ready to start your adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Recess Sport Fishing – Pathfinder
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Jetty Fishing (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Nearshore Kingfishing Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Bull Redfish (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Creeks (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Sheepshead (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Nearshore Kingfishing Trip (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Cobia Sight Fishing (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon and Shark (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water and Sports Drinks)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing (St. Johns River and Intracoastal Waterway Creeks)
- Nearshore Fishing (Beach out to 25 miles)
- Backcountry Fishing (Tributaries of St. Johns River)
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Bay boat) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: