Marker 50 Charters welcomes you to take part in some of Florida’s finest fishing! Locally owned and operated, they’re based in Edgewater, FL. As a life-long resident of the area, Captain Myles has decades of experience fishing the local backwaters. Being raised in a family of local commercial fishing captains, he’s right at home to ensure you have the best experience on the water.
Capt. Myles will work with you to ensure you are fishing at the best possible times to ensure a quality day on the water. There are several options available, such as morning, afternoon, and night fishing trips. They welcome all levels of experience, as well as anglers of all ages.
Marker 50 Charters is safely equipped to take 3 anglers aboard its 18’ Beavertail Vengeance. The boat is powered by a 90 HP Suzuki engine and she’s perfect for shallow waters in the area.
You’ll primarily fish the local backwaters from New Smyrna Beach to Oak Hill in the Mosquito Lagoon, targeting a wide variety of saltwater species. The usual targets are Redfish, Flounder, Snook, Snapper, Spotted Seatrout, and many more.
All necessary fishing equipment and the license are included in your trip. Fish cleaning and packaging are also provided, free of charge. The captain offers several options for pick-up and drop-off locations to best suit your needs. Get in touch with the captain to arrange the best meeting point.
Captain Myles is ready to share his knowledge and experience with you for a memorable day on the water. Book a trip with him and get ready for a day to remember!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Beavertail (Flats boat) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 90HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Marker 50 Charters
- $300 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Family Fishing (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 7 Hour Trip (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Rods are Star, reels Shimano)
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout