Come join Lake Erie Charter Service LLC for an epic fishing adventure.
This charter is as much about fishing as creating an enjoyable experience for every type of angler. Whether you are the angler who wants to be handed a rod with a fish already hooked, or the angler who wants to be a part of every step, Captain Tom Ullum has you covered!
Capt. Tom grew up fishing Lake Erie, and he’s all about having a good time on the water. With him as your guide, you’ll have the chance to target some of this Great Lake’s famous species – Walleye and Steelhead! In addition to this, your captain is more than prepared to accommodate any special requests, so don’t hesitate to ask. He’ll help you tailor your trip to perfectly suit your preferences.
You’ll be fishing from your captain’s 30’ Hewescraft Alaskan, freshly on the water in 2021. Powered by two 200 HP Mercury outboards and a 15 HP kicker motor, it can accommodate up to 6 guests in comfort. The vessel is decked out with top-quality navigational and safety gear, life jackets for a variety of ages, as well as gear that’ll help you drift fish and troll for your catch. Usually, there will be up to 12 lines in the water at all times and, when the fish bite, you’ll take it in turns to fight it.
When it comes to the trips on offer, your captain recommends that experienced anglers opt for the Steelhead/Walleye combo adventure. It’s great way to test your skills and catch some tasty fish. All of your captain’s other trips can be adjusted to fit anglers of all skill levels, and shorter trips are the perfect option for families traveling with little ones. If you’re not sure which trip to opt for, just speak to Capt. Tom beforehand, and he’ll help you out.
Your captain will provide you with rods, reels, lures, and bait. You’ll need to bring along snacks and drinks, a cooler to store your catch in, and a valid fishing license. Then you just need to get ready to cast off on an excellent adventure with Lake Erie Charter Service LLC!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Hewescraft 270 Alaskan (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2021. Powered by 2 200HP Mercury Outboard engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Lorain Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lake Erie Charter Service LLC
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Fall Brawl/Walleye Slam Night 4 Hr (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Brawl/Slam Rent The Boat 4 Hour (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day – Small Group (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day (AM) (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Brawl/Slam Rent The Boat (6 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Fall Brawl/Walleye Slam Night Bite (6 hours)
- $825 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate ( Only on larger trolling groups, tips appreciated)
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Generally from 4 to 20 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)