Join Cape Cod Offshore and get ready for the adventure you’ve always dreamed of! Captain Robert Lowell was born and raised in Dennis, MA and has been fishing Cape Cod Bay his entire life. He’s an expert in targeting Tuna, Striped Bass, Bluefish, and Fluke and knows all the key spots and techniques to put you on monster fish.
Capt. Rob’s 23’ Regulator center console is the ultimate boat for chasing giants. Her heavy deep-V hull provides an incredibly smooth and safe ride, and her twin 200 HP outboards will put you on your target as quickly as possible. She also comes with state-of-the-art Simrad and Airmar electronics, as well as premium fishing tackle and safety gear.
The boat accommodates up to 4 guests and everyone can fish comfortably at the same time. There’s also a porta potty on board, making it ideal for those long offshore trips. Kids ages 8 and up are invited to join and the captain provides life jackets for them as well, but you’re more than welcome to bring your own.
No matter what you’re looking to target, Capt. Rob’s got you covered. He’s an expert in locating fish and will put you on in no time. You’ll have access to top-notch inshore fisheries, including Nantucket Shoals, Elizabeth Islands, Marta’s Vinyard, and more! Here, you’ll target Stripers, Flounder, Bluefish, Black Seabass, and more.
On offshore trips, Capt. Rob will take you fishing for Bluefin Tuna, Haddock, Pollock, Cod, and various Shark species, including Mako, Porbeagle, Thresher, and Blue Shark. You’ll be fishing with an assortment of top-of-the-line equipment, made by Penn, Shimano, and Avet. Capt. Rob specializes in light tackle but you can take out the big guns when fighting massive Tuna.
Your fishing license is included, as well as catch cleaning and filleting. Feel free to bring food and drinks, and don’t forget to pack sunscreen and a few extra layers. Get ready for an exciting day of fishing and let Cape Cod Offshore show you an amazing time on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Regulator (Center console) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Harwich Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Cape Cod Offshore
- $700 per group - 6 Hour – Striped Bass (6 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Porgy and Black Seabass (5 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Winter Flounder (5 hours)
- $700 per group - Striped Bass Fly Fishing Half Day (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 10 Hour – Shark (MAX 4) (10 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 10 Hour – Tuna (MAX 4) (10 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 10 to 12 Hour – Striped Bass (10 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 10 Hour – Nantucket Shoals (MAX 4) (10 hours)
- GPS (Garmin and Simrad)
- Fishfinder (Airmar 1kw transducer )
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano, & Davis )
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle (Let's go giant Tuna fishing! )
- Bottom Fishing (Flounder, Seabass, Haddock, Cod, Pollock, etc. )
- Trolling (Tuna, Stripers, & Bluefish )
- Spinning (Tuna )
- Jigging (Vertical jigging for big Bass )
- Popping (Popping for Tuna & big Bass )
- Fly Fishing (Please bring your own equipment )
- Drift Fishing (Drift & cast hot spots )
- Bowfishing (Cast plugs from the open bow )
- Deep Sea Fishing (Tuna, Shark, & bottom fish )
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Tuna (Bluefin)