Gulf Rebel Charters invites you to join them for your next fishing adventure, exploring some of the best fishing grounds on the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast. This Charter Fishing business is Family owned and operated and is the longest-running charter in business with a tradition that’s over 60 years old. Anglers of all ages and skill levels are welcome to join. The captain and crew will make sure everyone gets as much attention as they need to have a great fishing trip!
You’ll be fishing from the Summer Breeze, a 55’ Resmondo fishing boat powered by twin 350 HP Cummins engines. Restored in 2019, this boat is the newest addition to the Gulf Rebel Fleet. If you’re ever in need of a break from the action, the boat features a spacious inside area with
Air Conditioning and a Bathroom The boat is also equipped with the latest onboard navigational and fish finding electronics. Handicap Chair is available upon request. We can fish up to 19 passengers, corporate trips, ball teams, reunions are welcome.
On the Gulf Rebel fishing trips, the Tackle, Bait, and Licenses will be furnished. Depending on the time of the year and the trip you opted for, you’ll have a wide range of species you can target on your trip. Shorter trolling trips will allow you to target Wahoo, Kingfish, and Spanish Mackerel, Mahi, while bottom fishing trips also includes the trolling will allow you to target various types of Groupers and Snappers on the captain’s private artificial reefs. The Deckhand Gratuity is Extra, standard is usually around 20% of the Trip, Fish Cleaning is available for .30 cents per pound.
Remember to bring your Food and Drinks for the trip, on the long trips be sure to bring food to cook on the grill, Ziploc bags for your fish filets, paper towels, sunglasses, and sunscreen. You can take Dramamine the night before the trip if needed Then you’re fully prepared to book a trip and have some fun.
Gulf Rebel Charters for an action-packed day of fishing
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Gulf Rebel Charters – Summer Breeze
- $1,450 per group, additional $145 per person after 10 guests - 4 Hr — Trolling AM (4 hours)
- $2,750 per group, additional $250 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hr – Bottom Fishing/Trolling (AM) (6 hours)
- $2,750 per group, additional $250 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hr – Bottom Fishing/Trolling (PM) (6 hours)
- $3,300 per group, additional $300 per person after 10 guests - 8 Hr – Bottom Fishing/Trolling (8 hours)
- $3,850 per group, additional $350 per person after 10 guests - 10 Hr – Bottom Fishing/Trolling (10 hours)
- $4,400 per group, additional $400 per person after 10 guests - 12 Hr – Bottom Fishing/Trolling (12 hours)
- $5,450 per group, additional $545 per person after 10 guests - 14 Hr - Trolling/ Bottom Fishing (14 hours)
- $6,450 per group, additional $650 per person after 10 guests - 16 Hr - Trolling / Bottom Fishing (16 hours)
- $7,400 per group, additional $740 per person after 10 guests - 18 Hr - Deep Drop / Bottom Fishing (18 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate (Deckhand gratuity is an extra charge standard 20% )
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Resmondo (Sportfishing) originally built in 1983, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 350HP Cummins engines.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: