Join TheHautdoors for an exclusive adventure on the Post Lakes and get ready to load up on delicious fish! No matter your level of experience, your guide for the day, Greg Haut, will make sure you’re taken care of so that you’re hooked up in no time.
Greg is a local tournament angler and expert Bass fisherman. He’s sponsored by a number of top brands, including Wright McGill and Trokar and he’s got over 25 years of experience fishing the state of Wisconsin.
Your trip will take place on a 21’ Ranger bass boat, equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, tackle, and safety gear. Perfect for freshwater fishing, built with top-quality material, and designed with versatility and stability in mind. The boat accommodates up to 3 guests comfortably and you’ll have plenty of space to relax and store all of your belongings.
Greg is an excellent teacher and patient guide, and he especially loves teaching kids. He invites children ages 6 and older to join in on the action and provides life jackets for ages 10 and up. The Post Lakes make for perfect family excursions, as you’ll not only be able to enjoy the fishing but also get to encounter some of the amazing wildlife that northern Wisconsin has to offer.
Your main target species for the day are Walleye, Yellow Perch, Crappie, Bluegill, Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, and Musky. You’ll be provided with top-tier equipment from some of the brands that Greg is sponsored by and you’ll use high-performance lures and live bait as well.
Just be sure to purchase your Wisconsin Fishing License before your trip, and bring some snacks and drinks for the ride. Also be sure to pack sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and extra layers just in case.
Everything else will be taken care of so that you enjoy a productive day of fishing with the family. Let TheHautdoors show you what midwestern fishing is all about and get ready to create lasting memories on the Post Lakes in northern Wisconsin!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Bass boat) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 250HP 250 Yamaha VMax HPDI engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 70 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about TheHautdoors – Post Lakes
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Weekdays (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Weekdays (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Weekdays (8 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Weekends (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Weekends (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Weekends (8 hours)
- GPS Hummingbird Helix 12” Chirp
- Rods, reels & tackle (Sirius, McGill, Eagle Claw, P-Line, & more )
- Live Bait
- River Fishing (Wolf River )
- Lake Fishing (Upper & Lower Post Lakes )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)