Kids under 10 are free. With parent paid. Whether it’s a fun family outing or a day of hard fishing, Tripl3 Threat Fishing Charters will organize a trip to remember! With Captain John Hurst at the helm, you’ll get the chance to try out different fishing techniques, and have a great time while snorkeling and scalloping.
Hop aboard a 23’ Sea Chaser bay boat, rigged with a 200 HP Evinrude E-tec engine and everything you need for a productive day on the water. There’s room on board for up to 4 people to fish and relax, and all the angling equipment will be ready for you.
You can do some trolling, bottom fishing, or scalloping, depending on your preferences and how much time you’d like to spend on the water. There’s a variety of catch to choose from – Redfish, Black Drum, Cobia, Amberjack, even King Mackerel, and Mahi Mahi are all in the cards. Scalloping trips are available from July to September, if you’d like to get your hands on these tasty morsels.
Capt. John has abundant fishing experience with all levels and ages of anglers, so he’ll be able to adjust the trip to your needs and desires. He’ll provide drinks and snacks on the boat as well as fishing licenses, so you don’t have to worry about a thing – except maybe catching something for dinner.
If you’re coming with your little ones, they’re going to have an amazing time, and if they’re 5 and younger, they’ll fish for free. Tripl3 Threat Fishing Charters and Capt. John will go out of their way for you to have a memorable fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sea Chaser (Center console) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 200HP Etec engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Tripl3 Threat Fishing Charters–23'
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Kids Wanna Have Fun (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Kids Are Free (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Mud Donkey Fishing (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Slam (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Redfish Redfish (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Sunset Redfish! (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Sheepshead (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Meat Trip – Fill The Cooler (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Anything Goes (5 hours)
- $600 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Day Of Fun In The Sun (6 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Kids should have their own)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout