Tripl3 Threat Fishing Charters offers memorable fishing trips for families, pro anglers, and novices alike! Captain John Hurst will always strive to make your fishing trip with him an enjoyable and unique experience.
Your guide has spent most of his life fishing in different waters and trying out various techniques, and now he gets to share that knowledge with his customers. Whether it’s exciting fishing action you’re after or just a relaxing excursion with your family, Capt. John will make it happen.
There’s a wide range of trips you can choose from, including chasing Tripletail, nailing that Inshore Slam, and going after Tarpon. Other favorites you can hook on your expedition are Redfish, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Black Seabass, and the list just goes on. Suffice to say, if you’re a passionate inshore fisherman, you’re going to have a blast.
You’ll be fishing out of an 18’ flats boat with a 115 HP Yamaha engine, ready and capable to take up to 3 people to the red-hot bite. There are navigational electronics to lead the way, as well as a live bait well to keep your live bait at hand at all times. The captain will prepare all the fishing equipment you need, including rods, reels, tackle, and lures.
Capt. John loves having kids on board, so you’re welcome to bring them along and bond over fishing. Snacks, drinks, and licenses are included in the price, as is catch cleaning and filleting.
Hit the water with Tripl3 Threat Fishing Charters and great fishing times are all but guaranteed!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Action Craft (Flats boat) originally built in 2009. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Tripl3 Threat Fishing Charters–18'
- $300 per group - Sunset Cruise (3 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Redfish (MAX 2) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore Slam (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Tarpon (MAX 2) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Sunset Bar Fishing (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Run and Gun – Tripletail (MAX 2) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Black Drum
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout