Looking for an angling adventure in beautiful Ocean City, MD? Bottom Bouncer Fishing is here to provide you with a safe, affordable, and action-packed fishing trip. Captain John Foreman is the man behind the helm of the “Bottom Bouncer,” and he warmly welcomes anglers of all ages and skill levels on board.
Capt. John has over 2 decades of angling experience on these waters. When he was a teenager, he couldn’t wait for each day at school to end, so he could grab his rod and reels and head out to the water! Now, he uses his years of knowledge to introduce guests to what Ocean City has to offer. Want to battle notorious Shark species? Capt. John volunteers for the NMFS Apex Predator Program: Shark tagging is a fun and educational activity to experience!
All about the pull on the end of your line? Capt. John says that his favorite sound is a screaming drag, and he’ll happily have you light tackle fishing for Seabass, Flounder, Triggerfish, Bluefish, and many more. Inshore trolling for Bluefish and Spanish Mackerel is a blast, and you can combine fishing with sightseeing, too. Experience is not a problem: hardcore anglers are welcome as well as kids and first-timers. Capt. John believes that you’re never too young or too old to discover a love for fishing!
Each adventure takes place on your captain’s 26’ pilothouse, built to accommodate up to 5 guests. You’ll all be able to fish at the same time, so don’t be afraid to get a friendly competition going. You’ll be joined by a friendly and helpful first mate, who’ll show you the ropes and be on hand for whatever you need. A 20% tip is customary. You’ll find top-notch navigational and safety gear on board, too.
Capt. John will make sure you’re hooked up with the finest rods and reels, as well as tackle, bait, lures, and a fishing license. All that’s left is to come aboard and join Bottom Bouncer Fishing for an unforgettable day on the water!
A fuel surcharge may be added to the trip’s price due to raising fuel costs.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
C-Hawk (Pilothouse) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki 2021 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Ocean City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bottom Bouncer Fishing
- $400 per group, additional $35 per person after 5 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Bay (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Bay (PM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hour Bay (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Afternoon Bay (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bay (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Wreck (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Wreck (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Shark (MAX 5) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 5 Hour AM Shark Trip (5 MAX) (5 hours)
- $675 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) 5 MAX (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Wreck (AM) MAX 5 (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Wreck (PM) MAX 5 (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip–Inshore Trolling (MAX5) (5 hours)
- $775 per group - 6 Hour – Sharking (5 MAX) (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Wreck (5 MAX) (6 hours)
- Toilet Porta-potty, enclosed
- Air Conditioning Swamp cooler for the very hot days.
- GPS Plus EPIRB
- Fishfinder 2 Fishfinders
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor GPS anchor means less time anchoring.
- Ice Box
- Radar For foggy conditions. 30 mile range.
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Daiwa, Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Snacks (Trail mix and nuts. )
- Drinks (Bottled water and Gatorade.)
- First Mate (Works for tips, 20% gratuity.)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle (Our preferred method.)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Blue)
- Triggerfish (Gray)