If you’re looking for fast-paced action, that trophy catch, or an educational outing, Brad Peterson Outdoors has you covered. Discover some of northern Colorado’s prime fishing grounds as you explore Lakes Boyd and Jackson and come up against a range of exciting and delicious fish.
Who better to show you around than a local, experienced guide? Captain Brad is just that. With over 40 years of fishing under his belt – 30 of which professionally – he knows more about fishing than anyone else. He’ll brighten up your day with plenty of facts, and will give you a helping hand to fill the boat.
Speaking of the boat, the 18’ Lund aluminum fishing boat was designed specifically for fishing these kinds of waters. Light and agile, she’ll cut across the water tops with ease, while also keeping you afloat in the shallows. Up to 3 guests can come aboard to discover a range of fishing grounds, getting your hands on plenty of exciting fish.
Test your bottom fishing skills as you drift along the lake, while you can also try trolling for a more laid back experience. These waters are full of Walleye, Bass, Catfish, Trout, and plenty of Panfish, so get ready for a productive day on the water, using Capt. Brad’s tried and tested techniques to head home with a tasty treat or more.
Everything you need for a productive day on the water awaits you on board, with Capt. Brad also providing water to keep you hydrated. He’ll even clean and fillet your catch at the end of your trip for you to take home ready to cook! All you’ll need to do is purchase a CO fishing license before coming aboard, and away you go. Come and discover the riches of northern Colorado with Brad Peterson Outdoors!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Lund (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 135HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Brad Petersen Outdoors – Loveland
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Summer (PM) (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Summer (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Fall (AM) (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Fall (PM) (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $40 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Spring (AM) (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $40 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Spring (PM) (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (Night) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Summer (AM) (6 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Summer (PM) (6 hours)
- Fishfinder (Lowrance HDS)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota Terrova I-pilot)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Minnows, Leeches and Worms when needed)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water )
- Lake Fishing (Boyd, Lon Hagler, Boedecker, Jackson)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Ice Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Bass (White)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)