Come enjoy a fun and exciting day on the beautiful waters of Pasco County with Sports Coast Inshore Charters! Captain Brian Harris grew up on these waters, so he knows the best grounds for productive fishing.
You’ll go out on the brand new 24’ Tidewater bay boat, powered by a Yamaha 250 HP engine. It will get you to the richest honey holes in no time! The boat can accommodate up to 6 people, but 5 can fish at a time.
Try reeling in some of the most prized fish of the area. You’ll be using Penn rods and reels, provided by Capt. Brian. Live bait will be caught before the trip, so everything will be ready when you arrive. Capt. Brian will make sure to clean your catch at the docks upon your return, and he’ll pack it up so that you can take it home for dinner.
Depending on the trip you choose, you’ll target some inshore species like Redfish, Trout, Snook, Snapper, and Spanish Mackerel. If you go a little further offshore, you can target King Mackerel and Gag Grouper. If the Silver King is one of your bucket list species, you can target it on one of the specialized Tarpon trips.
You can also experience scalloping in this natural area, as well as going on a snorkeling adventure. There’s snorkeling equipment on the boat, so you can ask your captain to do it on any trip.
This can be a fun family experience, making some great memories your kids will remember forever! Children older than 5 are welcome aboard, and there are life jackets for their safety.
Your captain will have snacks and drinks for you, and there’s a large cooler on board, so don’t hesitate to bring your own food and drinks. Make sure to bring a hat and some sunscreen so you can have an enjoyable time on the water.
Join Sports Coast Inshore Charters for a memorable adventure on the waters of Pasco County!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tidewater (Bay boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha 4 Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Hudson Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sports Coast Inshore Charters
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day – Scalloping (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $600 per group - Full Day Inshore Fly Fishing (8 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Full day Tarpon Fly Fishing (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Blue tooth stereo)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait (Caught before the trip.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Chips, crackers)
- Drinks (Water, Gatorade)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout