Happy Day Charters offers a number of excursions that cater to all levels of anglers. Whether you’re a deep-sea “finatic” or a beginner, each trip can be customized based on your preferences.
Captain Bobby Rose has been fishing the crystal waters of the Cayman Islands since 2005. Over the past years, he’s gained a reputation as being one of the top choices for offshore fishing. With his charisma, passion, and knowledge, you and your family are guaranteed to have an amazing day on the water!
Your journey will take place on a 26’ Pursuit center console, equipped with top-of-the-line navigational electronics, safety gear, and custom fishing tackle. You’ll have a cover over you’re head for shade and a multimedia system so you can bump your favorite tunes while you fish.
The boat also comes with a fighting chair, a private toilet, a cooler, and a comfortable deck that accommodates up to 6 guests. Children of all ages are welcome aboard and Capt. Bobby provides kids’ size life jackets for them.
On full-day trips, you’ll have the opportunity to explore a number of the hottest fishing spots of the Caribbean Sea. Some of these locations include 12 Mile Bank, North and South Wall, East End, and other deep trenches where lots of different types of fish congregate.
You’ll target a plethora of species, including Marlin, Sailfish, Tuna, Mahi, Snapper, Wahoo, Barracuda, and more. On shorter trips, you’ll be able to stay closer to shore and catch Tarpon, Bonefish, Triggerfish, Jack Crevalle, and other inshore species.
Top-quality custom tackle is provided, including snorkeling gear in case you’d like to take a dip. Capt. Bobby also provides biscuits, chips, and other quick snacks, as well as cold water and soda.
Happy Day Charters already has everything taken care of for you, including your fishing license. So just bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and a camera and get ready for an exciting adventure off the coast of the Cayman Islands!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Pursuit (Center console) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 315HP Yanmar engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
West Bay Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Happy Day Charters
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea (8 hours)
- Toilet (Private head )
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available on all trips! )
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box (Cooler filled with ice )
- Rods, reels & tackle (Custom )
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Tips are always appreciated! )
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Happy to stop for lunch at customer's expense/time )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)