When you feel it’s time to have an amazing time, different from things you’re used to, and far from everyday worries - take a trip with Icbluecharters. Join Captain Raul, who’s been fishing in the area ever since he was old enough to hold a rod. He’s a USCG Master Licensed Captain with over 20 years of fishing experience.
You’ll be fishing from a 22’ Epic bay boat that accommodates up to 4 guests. She’s powered by a 150 HP Suzuki engine and features the most sophisticated electronics to put you on the fish. You’ll also find wireless Minn-Kota Ulterra engine, a live bait tank, and a cooler.
Boat is properly insured and has the best life saving equipment required if an emergency were to arise. Captain has all types of life saving certifications approved by the American Red Cross. Comfortable seating is there to make your adventure feel smooth.
Visit Flamingo Everglades, Biscayne Bay, and Miami inshore waters. Your fishing grounds depend on what fish you want to catch, such as Mahi Mahi, Barracuda, Snook, Sailfish, Tarpon, King Mackerel, and many more. Just ask the captain what’s in season and he’ll arrange a trip of a lifetime.
Your fishing equipment is fully covered, which includes live bait as well. There’s fresh water on the boat but feel free to bring your snacks and drinks.
Book your trip with Icbluecharters for a memorable adventure. Tight Lines!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Icbluecharters
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Deep Drop Fishing (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Half Day – Electric Reel Deep Drop (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day AM Trip (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day PM Trip (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (Inshore) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Deep Drop (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (Offshore) (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Mahi 3/4 Day Trip Offshore (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn-Kota Ulterra
- Ice Box Plenty of ice boxes.
- Rods, reels & tackle (The best products and brands on the market.)
- Live Bait (All kinds of live bait.)
- Lures (Only the best lures.)
- Drinks (Water and Ice)
- Fishing License (All licenses included.)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (5wt and 10wt)
- Inshore Fishing (Biscayne Bay, Flamingo, Miami)
- Nearshore Fishing (Biscayne Bay, Miami)
- Offshore Fishing (All around)
- Reef Fishing (Miami)
- Wreck Fishing (Miami )
- Flats Fishing (Flamingo Everglades, Biscayne Bay)
- Backcountry Fishing (Flamingo Everglades)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|11 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since August 2019|
About this listing
Epic (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: