When you feel it’s time to have an amazing time, different from things you’re used to, and far from everyday worries - take a trip with Icbluecharters. Join Captain Raul, who’s been fishing in the area ever since he was old enough to hold a rod. He’s a USCG Master Licensed Captain with over 20 years of fishing experience.
You’ll be fishing from a 22’ Epic bay boat that accommodates up to 4 guests. She’s powered by a 150 HP Suzuki engine and features the most sophisticated electronics to put you on the fish. You’ll also find wireless Minn-Kota Ulterra engine, a live bait tank, and a cooler.
Boat is properly insured and has the best life saving equipment required if an emergency were to arise. Captain has all types of life saving certifications approved by the American Red Cross. Comfortable seating is there to make your adventure feel smooth.
Visit Flamingo Everglades, Biscayne Bay, and Miami inshore waters. Your fishing grounds depend on what fish you want to catch, such as Mahi Mahi, Barracuda, Snook, Sailfish, Tarpon, King Mackerel, and many more. Just ask the captain what’s in season and he’ll arrange a trip of a lifetime.
Your fishing equipment is fully covered, which includes live bait as well. There’s fresh water on the boat but feel free to bring your snacks and drinks.
Book your trip with Icbluecharters for a memorable adventure. Tight Lines!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Epic (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Miami Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Icbluecharters
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Snook and Tarpon (Night Trip) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Snook and Tarpon (Night) - Spring (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (Inshore) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Deep Drop Fishing (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip (Offshore) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn-Kota Ulterra)
- Ice Box (Plenty of ice boxes.)
- Rods, reels & tackle (The best products and brands on the market.)
- Live Bait (All kinds of live bait.)
- Lures (Only the best lures.)
- Drinks (Water and Ice)
- Fishing License (All licenses included.)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (5wt and 10wt)
- Inshore Fishing (Biscayne Bay, Flamingo, Miami)
- Nearshore Fishing (Biscayne Bay, Miami)
- Offshore Fishing (All around)
- Reef Fishing (Miami)
- Wreck Fishing (Miami )
- Flats Fishing (Flamingo Everglades, Biscayne Bay)
- Backcountry Fishing (Flamingo Everglades)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)