San Carlos Sport Fishing
What are the makings of the fishing trip of your dreams? Does it include colossal catch and days of enjoyment and fantastic action? If you’re answer is a resounding yes, then Captain Philippe Tisseaux of San Carlos Sport Fishing has an offer that will wow you.
You might recognize your captain’s name from some of the most prestigious shows and magazines like Field & Stream Magazine, Animal Planet, National Geographic, BBC, Discovery Channel, and that’s just to name a few. Capt. Philippe made Nicaragua world-famous in the fishing world by hosting representatives of major TV networks and showing them just how incredible the local fishery is.
His professional and friendly crew speacializes in giant Tarpon fishing on the Rio San Juan aka the “Tarpon Highway.” They’ve been running trips on Rio San Juan and Rio Frio for over 2 decades and in that time, they’ve established a name for themselves and a reputation for putting people on the best bite.
This is where you come when you’re looking to hook Tarpon that can weigh up to 200 lb and will give you a fight you’ll never forget. Big Snook are also in the cards, as well Rainbow Bass – both feisty and acrobatic fighters.
Whether you decide to stay 5 or 8 days, know that all multi-day expeditions on offer are all-inclusive. This means that transport from the airport to San Carlos (about 3 and a half hours), lodging, all meals, fishing equipment, boats, and licenses are all covered. This experience is organized so that you can relax and focus solely on catching your next personal record.
You’ll always have two guides with you to help with everything, from giving advice on how to hook a trophy to helping you stay in the boat while fighting the underwater beast. Whether it’s conventional fishing or fly fishing, you’ll use top-of-the-line Shimano, Penn, Rapala, and Accurate tackle.
Treat yourself to an expedition that will help you discover new fishing horizons and let San Carlos Sport Fishing lead the way!
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Local (Center console) originally built in 2010, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 140HP Suzuki engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about San Carlos Sport Fishing
- $300 per day per person - 8 Days/7 Nights Trip – 3 Guests (8 days)
- $309 per day per person - 6 Days/5 Nights Trip – 3 Guests (6 days)
- $320 per day per person - 5 Days/4 Nights Trip – 3 Guests (5 days)
- $356 per day per person - 8 Days/7 Nights Trip – 2 Guests (8 days)
- $375 per day per person - 5 Days/4 Nights Trip – 2 Guests (5 days)
- $375 per day per person - 6 Days/5 Nights Trip – 2 Guests (6 days)
- $425 per day per person - 8 Days/7 Nights Trip – 1 Guest (8 days)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- $459 per day per person - 6 Days/5 Nights Trip – 1 Guest (6 days)
- $460 per day per person - 5 Days/4 Nights Trip – 1 Guest (5 days)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle ( Penn, Shimano, Accurate, Rapala)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Bass (Rainbow)