Full time, year round Guide Service offering guided trips on Lake Michigan, inland lakes and local rivers. Main target species are Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, Walleye and Bass. We have two 31’ charter boats on Lake Michigan, 20’ Ranger walleye boat for the inland lakes, two 18’ custom jet boats for river fishing as well as a drift boat and a 3 person raft for the smaller rivers. All our Captains were born and raised in the area and have been fishing their whole lives.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tiara (Performance fishing) originally built in 1989, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 350HP Crusaders engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Muskegon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Great Lakes Guide Service
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Detroit River Walleye Jigging - AM (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Detroit River Walleye Jigging- PM (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - River Fishing Charter (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Lake Michigan Trolling Charter - AM (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Lake Michigan Trolling Charter - PM (5 hours)
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)