Located in Cape Canaveral, Lil’ Wagon Fishing Charters offers anglers visiting the area a wide range of experiences, fit for every preference and skill level. Captain Michael Hartnett is an experienced captain and has been fishing these waters since he was a child. He loves spending time on the water and will do his best to ensure that your time aboard is fun, enjoyable, and productive.
The captain’s 28’ Bluewater center console fishing boat is equipped with all the things you could need on your trip. Restored as recently as 2019 and powered by dual 300 HP Suzuki outboards she will get you to the desired fishing grounds quickly and comfortably every time. In addition to all the equipment, electronics, and safety gear, the boat also features separate cold storage for drinks and the catch.
You’ll be provided with top-notch Shimano, Penn, and Daiwa rods and reels, live and dead bait, and terminal tackle. Live bait may be caught before or at the beginning of the trip but it’s always included in the price. All trips accommodate up to 4 anglers fishing together, including kids of all ages. Life jackets of appropriate sizes will be provided to all guests.
Your fishing license and catch cleaning are also taken care of by the captain so the only things you need to take care of are the items you’re bringing aboard. This short checklist includes drinks, snacks, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Once you have these checked, you’ll be ready to hit the waves!
So if you already have a couple of dates in mind, check the captain’s calendar for openings and book your next fishing adventure right away!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bluewater (Center console) originally built in 2004, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Cape Canaveral Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lil' Wagon Fishing Charters
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Deep Dropping/Bottom fishing 500' + (8 hours)
- GPS (Latest and gretest Garmin units)
- Fishfinder (Latest and greatest Garmin units)
- Live Bait Well (2 huge wells on board for added bait capacity)
- Ice Box (Large for fish and separate for food and drinks)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn, Daiwa quality gear)
- Live Bait (Depends on the time of year and availability)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips are appreciated, normally 15-20%)
- Fishing License (Charter fees include the license required to fish)
- Inshore Fishing (Generally sight fishing cobia and tripletail)
- Offshore Fishing (Requires a full day charter to do. )
- Reef Fishing (Half day or part of a full day)
- Wreck Fishing (Generally longer than a half day charter to do. )
- Light Tackle (Let me know if you have certain goals)
- Heavy Tackle (Required for most bottom fishing trips)
- Bottom Fishing (Best time of the year is generally Fall - Spring)
- Trolling (Best time of the year is generally Spring and Fall)
- Spinning (I alwys have spinning gear along for the unexpected)
- Jigging (Generally longer than a half day to reach the deep)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)